Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What would you do with these...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What would you do with these...?
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna rub my mushroom all over your soles till I explode
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
All your comments so hot! Want to know what else you got!! 😉 Keep it cumming!!!!

No, you're so hot! Keep me cumming!!!!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear, I'd rub those soft soles all over my scratchy face with my 2 day old beard while worshipping those sexy legs the whole time. I'd try to keep from cumming too quickly, but it'd be too difficult to hold back and absolutely slather those delicious toes with my white cream. Whew, that was fun.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to slide something nice and thick between those soft soles. have my way with those feet and leave them a sticky mess when i am done.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have a side tickling fetish so..
The first thing I'd do is give them a tickle test to find if and how ticklish they are based on your reaction.
See how long you can take it. How much control you have. Do you you laugh, wiggle them away, can you keep them still, no reaction at all?
Things like that..
Then I'd be happy just adoring them... rubbing, massaging, licking, sucking and kissing all over your soles and toes.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to wrap your arches around my cock and fuck your feet like crazy until I explode!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sandwich my cock between those lovely soles of yours and just take my time sliding it in and out of the most perfect soles known to man kind while I gaze back and forth at your beautiful face and sexy feet! Thats one of a million scenarios darling. So who would you like that?

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would buy your feet a steak dinner! Oh yes I would!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those soles are calling my Soldier for some TLC!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby come and give me Footjob [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow boys you have blown me away! The things you would do with my oily feet, all I can say is I would have fun😉. Thanks for the foot love boyz! =) xo

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I know I would't last too long [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links