Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfect Size 12 With Sole Tattoos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect Size 12 With Sole Tattoos
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a waste:

http://www.footpadmodels.com/Jill.html

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not crazed about sole tats, but she has nice feet. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole tats wear off quickly though, or so I'm told [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, not feelin the tats at all!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for tats in general, and what a way to ruin a perfectly nice pair of soles (sigh).

[Confused]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I don't care for tats in general, and what a way to ruin a perfectly nice pair of soles (sigh)

Totally agree.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even that big of tats, I was expecting full sole tats. Those are kinda cute and would be a great excuse to ask a girl to take her shoes off and show you her soles. I like it!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure about the sole tat either - but there are some nice hot models on that site - so good find!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan persay of foot tats but these are kinda cool. Not to mention the color of her soles are AWESOME!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda like the sole tat. Not overdone, and it's different if it takes.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked her feet. I'm not a fan of sole tattoos but I thought that one was well done. It was small and not overwhelming her foot. And her soles look great.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links