Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Girly" Shoes ?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Girly" Shoes ?????
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 12 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the questions from the interview the other day asked by feetluvr was, "What kind of footwear do you prefer and why?'
If you've seen the video you know my answer. If not here's the link to check it out.

Foot Fetish Tube the whole video: http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/61043/lala-the-foot-girl-forum-questions

YouTube Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_N3O-4ykM&list=HL1336015780&feature=mh_lolz

YouTube Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWhb6Ws6unk&feature=youtu.be

Any how! My general answer is that I mostly wear unisex or "boy" shoes. For example: slip on VANS, High top Chuck Taylors, TOMS, Sperry Top Siders. Birkenstock Sandals. UGG Boots. And solid color leather flip flops.
So I made a pledge that I would attempt to try and wear more feminine shoe and maybe this would generate more attention for my feet. ( a girl can never have too much foot attention!)
In conclusion here I am trying to pull off "girly shoes".

-  -  -  -  -

I think I like my VANS better! LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to pull off girly shoes too! [Laugh] The shoes did accentuate your feet nicely in those shots. Great camera work! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala "trying to pull off girly shoes". Just look how good your feet and toes look in those. I could look at your feet all day long. It would be like going to the lake watching the waves very therapeutic!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! You definitely pulled those off!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shoes, you make them look great!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your arches are incredible regardless of what shoes you wear. IMO women always look the most beautiful in whatever attire they feel the most comfortable in. Take that for what you will
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Toes!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVED THE INTERVIEWS!!! You are so sexy, beautiful and amazing! Please talk more about forcing another female to completely worship your amazing feet! Make her kiss them, bite them and smell them! Dominate her beneath your gorgeous bare soles!!!THANKS!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple more of those shoes. Just had to share that second picture. [Laugh]

-  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definately have to get more girl shoes!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your flat sandals and fun and flirty on your sexy feet. There is indeed lots of potential there for feet flirting when you wear them. As you can see, when you stand up on your toes...your sandals shows off your smooth heels, lovely arches, and partial sole shots too. It also shows off your pretty toes too. I would say you made a great choice.

And yes, I would have to second....more "girly" shoes for you and your pretty feet, Lala.

Well done....both of you!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Really like how your soft heel flattens as you wear these sandals. Looks hot!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very sexy!

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal favorites are thin strapped flat thong sandals both with and without a back strap. With that said - these shoes look fantastic and show off your feet beautifully! ( I just hope they're "gateway" sandals to even thinner strapped ones) 😄
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THose are some beautiful shots! that first pic is a killer!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links