Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lunch time pics with my Wife.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lunch time pics with my Wife....
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again, Everyone….

I had lunch with my beautiful wife today in her office. Of course once I saw the heels she was wearing to work this morning, I had an extra incentive to stop by and bring her lunch. As we ate, she slipped off her sexy slides and put her hot feet in my lap as we ate and talked. I snapped off a few barefoot pics in between chatting and eating as well as massaging her lovely soles. After eating she slipped back on her heels and began to pose…so of course I took more pics as she posed for me in her office. It was such a great way to spend our lunch together. She said to ask you to pardon her dry skin, too. Because the air is so dry and hot here, it can be difficult to keep her skin moisturized. I rubbed lotion on her this morning, too. Enjoy!!

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -

PS...
Really love how wrinkled her soles look, too.

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!!! I can't think of anybetter way to spend the lunch hoour. Great shots of your wife's sexy feet. and of course her patened pose!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hell with dry skin...i love that..its sexy with a little texture. Btw i love the cracks on her heel. How wide is her heel in inches if u could measure them please. Thanks.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the tip toe heel shots!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!! Love those heel pops!!! AMAZING! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, now I'm hungry.

Lovely as always, Mrs. Swifty. Thanks for sharing folks, have a lovely weekend with the family.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woow good stuff love it
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so sexy and pleasing to the eyes

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic, especially those wrinkly sole shots! NICE!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Hey again....

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on our recent pics. I was not able to check the board over the weekend, so it was such a nice surprise to read these comments this morning.

@cpf11112-Agreed! We really enjoy spending our lunch hour together like this. It’s a lot of fun and great way to wrap up the work week together.

@akafootjoyboy-Thank you as always!

@helrzr-I feel the same of dry skin from time to time. I do moisturize her every morning before work, but with the dry air here it can be difficult to keep the dryness away. Her heels are not “cracked”. She has lots of fine and deep wrinkles on her soles and around her heels…and when her skin is dry, they really stand out due to lack of hydration. Her heel is about 1 7/8 inches in width, too.

@quantamq-this is my all time favorite pose that she does for me.

@anakondaa-I agree 100%, and thank you for the high praise, too. You must have truly enjoyed them if they brought you back to comment.

@hyperion2424-LOL, your hungry comment made me laugh….and you are welcome.

@nick67-Thank you, and hope to be posting more. You can check out our other thread for more pics of her.

@Mr. Selexis-Thank you kindly.

@Daren Luvswrinkles-Even I was amazed at how deep and defined her wrinkles were. I did not want to leave her office…LOL!

We do hope to post more soon...so lets hope we can make it happen. Thanks again.

Regards,
2swift

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift the Mrs. has some pretty incredible looking peds. That is an ideal way to spend a lunch break.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fun stuff. Always nice to have a significant other who really induldges the fetish - make it really fun.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links