Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala barefooting downtown part 1 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala barefooting downtown part 1
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing we're flooding the board with her pictures and threads as she's enjoying running around and having all our little trips around the area doing all these public shoots. Something different about taking pictures of a pretty foot model in building fronts while about 10 construction workers on either side of the block are watching and staring at the little show. We shot a lot of pictures this time and are splitting it into two sets at the image store. Part 2 will be coming up probably in another day or so.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

My favorite is the one where her feet are pressed on the glass door as she hangs on the handle. While we were doing this an older gal in business attire was walking down the hall toward us as I was shooting from the other side of the door. It was one of those cases where the lady was trying her hardest to pretend she was not paying attention as we were just laughing our asses off at how silly this was.

Lala did chicken out when I wanted to shoot pics of her going through a revolving door at a bank. A teller inside made eye contact with her and she flaked out. Then I had my turn to lecture her about pussing out. Boom!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! such fun looking pics. You two are fantastic together.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, here's a text from Lala a few hours ago. She's working on her pool tan. Reason being we'll be shooting some swimsuit pool feet pics in the near future.

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree on the glass door pic being my favorite too
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE all her pictures, but the POV picture knocked me out and finished me off completely!!!PLEASE post more POV shots with her gorgeous face too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pictures are great. pictures 1,3,5,7 and the tan ones are my fav. how apt. proper attire required.!!!. shoes dangling and bbarefeet. I think they meet the requirement.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are A LOT of POV shots in that picture set several of which are dirty feet she got when we did a few rides in the parking garage elevator. The 2 part picture set is worth getting for the 100+ pictures we shot. We even did a clip of her walking through town barefooting through a Barnes & Nobel store at one point. She's nuts I tell you.

--------------------

Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love public display

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I would love to recieve text messages like those!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty sole shots are smoking hot as I knew they would be.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked doing the top of the parking garage shoots. It was such a rush to be up that high and on the edge of the building with the wind blowing in my hair.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed to pictures, we had so much fun walking around downtown and goofying off!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see a set of her with a french manicure with her feet done nice and clean. No dry heels and of course many pics in various poses of her scrunching her soles showing those wrinkles!!! Let me know if you can get that done...
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I had commented on this amazing set, but I have not....so allow me to correct my error.

Wow, what a fantastic, fun, and lovely set showing off your beautiful self and sexy feet. You look like you are having so much fun...and I am sure your are.

Your feet, esp. your soles look amazing....so smooth in some poses, and nice and wrinkled in others. So well posed, and your arches are amazing!

And your laying by the pool pose....so hot, and I really like your polish color. Really stands out against your tanned feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Part 2 of the picture set is online at the imagestore now and here are a few choice shots from that set.

-  -  -

Also on the clipstore are two more clips from that day in HD 720p.

Lala Barefoot Driving
 -

Lala Downtown Barefooting
 -

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links