Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sis-in-law again (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My sis-in-law again
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was over the other day and I told her I needed to take a few shots of her feet again. She always obliges, but now she's toward the end of her pregnancy so I figured I could document if they return to normal a little while down the road.

Here's a before knocked up shot...

-

And in full preggo mode

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

She can't reach her toes to paint them now so she has her daughter take care of them. Thus the garish choice of color and a bit of a messy job.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol liking the before and after shots! Would like to see the actual AFTER shots [Smile] Suggest blue [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has some really nice soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps great LD should teach the young inexperienced daughter to perform a top class pedicure for our dirty pleasure, huh?!? [Big Grin]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus. im suprised u dont go around with a hard one all the time. lala's sexy feet and sis in laws sexy feet. Does you bro know you take pics of sis in law feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's my wife's sister, and my bro-in-law knows I take pictures every once in a while. You see he has a foot fetish as well, but he is a total closet case. The only reason I know is because the sister's exchanged notes many years ago and footjobs became a topic of conversation about their weirdo husbands. [Laugh]

After all these years though me and him have never discussed it. As I said he's really in the closet about it.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
lol liking the before and after shots! Would like to see the actual AFTER shots [Smile] Suggest blue [Big Grin]

I do have blue from many moons ago of course...

-

Well, not blue but I always liked this sole shot.
 -

--------------------

adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have u ever gotten to smell those pretty feet??
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooo nice [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her wrinkles are to die for!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I would kill to be able to take pics of my sis n laws smooth sexy wide size 8.5 feet! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD,
Nice to know you and I took the weekend off and you still got some "foot action" lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links