Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natalie 23y/o Hispanic-Size 10 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Natalie 23y/o Hispanic-Size 10 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Natalie
Size 10 Feet
23 years old
Hispanic

This was actually more of a personal shoot for me than a regular photoshoot and there is a little back story as well.

So I always get emails,saying how I should get more bbw and ebony models on my site.I never discriminate and I have been personally looking for a bbw model or a bbw chick with great feet to do sessions for almost a year now.I am not really into bigger chicks but I love their soles,its just something about thick,meaty,wide,wrinkly feet.So I was on 1 of my models tumblr page and I saw Natalie and it was just something about her that struck me and I had to see her feet!!!....So I contacted her and she told that she would do the shoot but had just left and wouldn't be back in town for a few months.She lives 5 hrs away and told me how she would keep in contact if she comes back anytime soon.

So 7 months later I get an email from Natalie saying how she would be in town for only 3 days and wanted to know if I still wanted to shoot.I was so fucking happy because I had forgot all about her and I had still never saw her feet before!..I instantly emailed her back and stated how I would love to shoot with her but I have to see her feet first.So she sent 8 pictures of her feet that same night and never before have I ran to download pictures so fast lol.When I saw the pictures I knew I had to see her feet in person ASAP.Her feet were wide,had a great shape to them,she had nice toes and really soft super wrinkly soles.It was honestly the most excited I had been from looking at pictures in a long time.I swear I stared at her pictures all night lol.She actually have some of my favorite soles of all time.

I called her the next day to set up everything for the shoot and to see what shoes and things she could bring.She was super cool on the phone and understood the whole foot fetish thing.I asked her if she had any shoes that would make her feet sweaty or stinky and she instantly started laughing out loud.She said,that she had crocs that make her feet drip with sweat and flats that she wears everyday that stinks up any room that they are in.I nearly exploded hearing how bad her feet smell and sweat.I told her to please wear and bring the flats if she could and she said how she would wear them on the 5hr drive to my house,which got me rock hard.

Shen warned me that it might be unbearable and that usually after only an hour she can smell her own feet with her shoes still on.I assured her that I could take it and asked if she would do a footjob as well.She said that a footjob was out of the question but that I could smell her feet as much as I wanted.I couldn't sleep that night because I so excited for the shoot that day!!!...She me a text early that morning to let me know that she was already wearing her stinky flats and that she was on the way.

So she arrived at my house and was indeed wearing her stinky flats.She was a little bigger than I expected but cute and very confident and comfortable with her body.Her feet in person looked so huge and you can tell that she definitely wears a size 10 wide and an a size 11 in some shoes.She took off her shoes and said I hope you are ready for my stinky feet.She propped her feet up on the couch and I could instantly smell her feet and they quickly filled the room.I was excited from the time she arrived until the time she left lol.

So we went to my room and before we did the interview,I asked to smell her feet.She put her foot in my face and OMG did they smell bad!!! lol...These were definitely some of the most smelliest and pungent feet that I ever smelled.She just laughed and said I told you lol. Smell wise they were a 10/10 and she couldn't believe how much I liked it.After,we did her interview but the whole time my mind was on my smelling her feet some more,so thats what I did lol.

She laid on her stomach and and buried my face in her soles I like I have never done before.The smell was almost to much to take but it didn't stop me.She had really sweaty feet that were almost dripping from her wearing her stinky socks for a just a few mins.I literally had to wipe the sweat away a few times because I wanted her feet a little drier.I have never seen a women's feet drip with sweat before but I loved it.She spreaded and wiggled her toes on my face and nose and it drove me crazy.I swear I smelled her feet for close to 10 mins or so and this was 1 of the few times that I really really wanted a footjob and I would've definitely paid good money for it.Her feet were so creamy and sweaty that you wouldn't have even need any lubed or lotion.There have only been 2 models with stinkier feet and that is rose and Paige.I loved how wide,thick and meaty Natalie's feet were.They were like pillows and you could literally feel you face sinking in to her soft soles.I could still literally smell her feet in my room even after she had left.It was heaven lol.It was incredible and I hope to see her again in the future.

I know everyone may not like her but I loved her and her feet and these are actually my favorite personal go to clips.I will be uploading her clips tonight and tomorrow.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. You're getting to be a beast when recruiting all of this talent. Love her soles. Nice and thick. Pretty toes too. #winning

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes yes yes! I had a personal expierence like this in the past, but mine ended with a FJ! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u hit a homerun with this one. i love bbw and their wide meaty feet. this girl didn't disappoint at all. don't think i have ever seen soles that were so wide and thick like that. im sure my face would have been glued to those heavenly feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very pretty feet and toes. Like ypu hope you can get a FJ from her on video. Would also love to see those toes in some tan sheer hose. Look forward to seeing more photos of her I hope!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff ddash, that looks like a win in my book! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jackpot ! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the type of feet & toes I like, nice, wide, and chunky. Please post more pics of her.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks for the comments guys.

I wasnt sure how people were going to feel about her lol.All I know is that I loved her feet.

I uploaded 2 videos so far and I am about to add 2 more clips of her on my clipstore right now.If you like these pictures you will absolutely love the clips.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sole shots are superb, good to know they smelt awesome too [Big Grin]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're living my dream in every possible way.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

Trust me I know Toe Sucker [Smile]

Just trying to pass on the experiences in some way.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, she's stunning!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How tall is she?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Guys

She is 5'5 so her feet looked super huge in person.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links