Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sis-in-law just popped in

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sis-in-law just popped in
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 12 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wanted a favor from me as well as coffee, so she had to pay the piper so to speak. [Laugh]

Her husband was waiting for her in the car, but that didn't stop me from grabbing the camera and letting me shoot a few pictures of her feet. Surprisingly her feet aren't swollen as far along as she is in her pregnancy. Better polish choice this time as well.

-  -  -
 -  -

Looking at these pictures also makes me realize i should really sweep the floor in my computer room. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome your sis in-law letting you take pics of her feet I wish i could do the same I love my s-i-l feet..... Does your wife know and have you smelt her feet/shoes or more?

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
Thats awesome your sis in-law letting you take pics of her feet I wish i could do the same I love my s-i-l feet..... Does your wife know and have you smelt her feet/shoes or more?

Yes, yes, yes, and no.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But your s-i-l doesn't mind thats great!!!!!! do you smell her shoe's when she's over? I love sniffing my s-i-l's shoes and unloading in them and leaving it for her feet.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's loooking damn fine for being pregnant. Nice shots.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the shape of her feet and of course her ridiculous wrinkles. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a fan of your sis in law. great shots as usual [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics my friend!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little sis is prego I think I might con her in to letting me shoot her feet. I can trade a pedicure since she can't reach her toes anymore. LOL!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala great plan.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links