Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yoga feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yoga feet
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stumbled across her website after a friend had posted a link to one of her videos. I checked it out and wow she has got some amazing pics and posses. Here are a few that I though you guys might like.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Link to her website: http://www.kinoyoga.com/

For those of you who are sole lovers (me included) I recommend checking out the two videos

http://youtu.be/fl5XpKu0W7I

http://youtu.be/DejSpKw1DW4

Catan

Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah man! love the second to last pose....she can lick and give a footjob at the same time!
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, I would love to see these baby's in action. Great shots
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always love to lick n sniff! very nice!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang I need to take up yoga, thats amazing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Dang I need to take up yoga, thats amazing!

Would love to see you doing some of these poses Lala! You would rock it.
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright guys, own up, who of you has encouraged a lady to take up yoga so she can self-suck for you?

Lovely pics, Catan, thanks [Smile]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't help but to notice not one but two toe rings. Methinks she is aware of her feet power [Smile]

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to do yoga for the feet but I think I would have a permanent boner and would be slightly creepy towards the women as I won't be able to take my eyes off their sweaty socks, shoes and feet!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links