Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Have it Lala's way at Burger King (updated 5/22/12 page 2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have it Lala's way at Burger King (updated 5/22/12 page 2)
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I had to buy Lala breakfast after getting her up early on a Sunday morning after a little playtime on a photo clip/shoot. Well, just had to bring the camera in and find a fairly private place to snap some shots while we ate "shit on a biscuit." Her feet did make the breakfast a lot more enjoyable. The family behind us I'm assuming never saw the show going on in the back of the restaurant.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ May 22, 2012, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, dig the shirt I had made for her!

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely tee shirt. great pictures of lalas feet. wish i could take a bit of the food between those toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should be the new BK ad I swear! Lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love doing the public display shoots they are definitely my favorite. LD is getting a little better about doing them, but he was a little nervous today having a family behind him. I think the more the merrier! Hell Yeah!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!
Brilliant shots!
What better way to eat than to eat from the pretty toes of a pretty woman! [Mmm]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I don't think I've ever wanted a hash brown so bad ever before!! That shirt definitely fits Lala and love the pretty hair bow! Looks like LD got a little taste of dessert as well! [Wink]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
WOW! I don't think I've ever wanted a hash brown so bad ever before!! That shirt definitely fits Lala and love the pretty hair bow! Looks like LD got a little taste of dessert as well! [Wink]

The hashbrown didn't taste much better fed to me that way, but I was more willing to ingest it without argument.

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm mmm Burger Kind and sexy feet my kind of combo!! Great stuff you guys!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaahhh... Cheers guys. Lala's like a breath of fresh air for me. LD lucky as always. Hmmmmmm It's called 'Burger King' in New Zealand and everywhere else excet Australia. Here it's called 'Hungry Jacks' for some strange reason. Might have to do a bit of research on that.

Great team.... Keep em' commin' [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet looks bigger than a size 8 especially she is 6'0 tall.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Her feet looks bigger than a size 8 especially she is 6'0 tall.

I suppose she will have to take a picture of the size tag inside her shoe to prove once and for all she's only a size 8! POV angles will always make feet look bigger. However, I am a fan of girls with big and pretty feet.

Lala, please post a pic in this thread of whatever shoe you are wearing right now with the size? [Big Grin]

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess if one has to eat "shit on a biscuit" it's best to have a gorgeous distraction like Lala around!
I've also commented on how her foot looks larger than an 8 in most of the photos. guess we need to see the proof.
Very cute and sexy set.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had her sitting across from me in BK last thing I'm munching on is a hashbrown [Big Grin]

Great shots guys!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BK should have put her feet on the new menu, instead of just copying what Wendy's has been doing for ten years.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links