Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Have it Lala's way at Burger King (updated 5/22/12 page 2) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have it Lala's way at Burger King (updated 5/22/12 page 2)
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you guys are having a blast shooting!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
So the new theme we will be going for is to see how many restaurants we can get thrown out of for "no shoes no service?"

I was just about to suggest that LOL!
Well more on the aspect on how many different resturants can you shoot in, then we can call her "Lala the Resturant Foot Bandit" or something along those lines..

Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I was waiting for it but nobody said it so i had too! [Woot] [Laugh]

Maybe you could go to Taco Bell and think outside the buns!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LD
Maybe next Sunday we can hit the Golden "Arches"
lol
[Tongue]

-

[Smile]

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so loving this idea! I'm like a giddy school girl thinking about it. Yeah!

And the best part......LD's gonna hate it! heheh [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm so loving this idea! I'm like a giddy school girl thinking about it. Yeah!

And the best part......LD's gonna hate it! heheh [Nana]

Only if I'm buying all this food we don't get to eat because we get tossed out on our asses! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I had better ball "handleing" or should I say "footing" skills than I thought. This shoot was lots of fun.

A girl that can roll balls between her feet like a champ is an MVP in my book.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another little preview of what's to come to the clipstore in another day or so! "Lala Bound Tortured and Worshiped."

The little creep handcuffs her, binds her ankles with tape and proceeds to whip her feet and legs with a reed, drip hot candlewax on her soles, spanks her ass, and then ravage her feet biting and licking her soles. Done for fun and not for dramatic effect as Lala enjoys it a little too much and laughs during most of the "torture." [Laugh]

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine the things that Lala could do to the Ronald McDonald statue, hopefully theres still a Golden Arches that has one [Tongue]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely incredible feet! love it mate !
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm i want eat with your feet [Wink]
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
And lo and behold we had shot a great picture shoot and two new clips posted on her store. Before the BK breakfast we went to the tennis courts and football practice field at a nearby high school on Sunday morning. We had free run of the place without anyone there to stick their nose in our business. Lots of great closeups, pov shots, few more from BK breakfast.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

"Lala's Tennis Court Toes" HD 720p and "Lala's Feet on the Scaffolding" HD 720p
 -

I must've missed this one. I gotta keep checkin' back for updates....

Serious question for lala. Where the balls hard? [Laugh]

[ June 08, 2012, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God, you're Cool Lala. Awesome feet, which goes without saying but your attitude and just outgoing sort of nuttiness just makes you so much better. Any chick that can handle balls with her feet the way you've got that tennis ball under control in the first pic from that set is definatly a girl any foot dude would want to be with but a chick who'll take those talents and force feed you fast food in a Burger King in the midst of staff and patrons, well that's a chick you'd wanna marry right there. Great Stuff!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely a bon-a-fide GOOBER!
You can't take life or yourself too serious if you do you'll never have any fun. And all I wanna do is have FUN!

SubZero- I loved playing with balls!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, love this Lala babe! She reminds me of my first love that I never got over. :)

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links