Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife Showing Off Her Gorgeous Size 10s (Updated 6-14-2012) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Wife Showing Off Her Gorgeous Size 10s (Updated 6-14-2012)
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That was good. Tell her that she is welcome. I loved it when she pointed her sexy toes out towards the camera.

[ May 26, 2012, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Tiny Dave ]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cruz57
Board Regular
Member # 22063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cruz57   Author's Homepage   Email cruz57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a member for a number of years. Although I'm appreciative of all the postings, I'm not usually inspired enouigh to write and say so. But,thanks to your photography and your wife's unbearably sexy size 10 soles and seductive red toes...I just had to send a huge thank you your way. I'm certain that you've inspired many a foot fetish wet dream with your photos and videos.I'll be looking forward to any future offerings that you share with us. For my tastes...Saasafras has perfect feet and knows exactly what to do with them. Simply incredible. Thank you!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!! I say THANK YOU! [Smile] And dammmnnnn that voice is fuckin' sexy, I envy you bro!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Taking Wu's by storm! [Wink]

Beautiful shots of beautiful feet! Thank you for posting. The 'thank you' video was awesome not only for the view but for the sweetness and sincerity of the lady sharing her gifts with us. Very nice. Thank YOU Sassafras [Smile] I say that sincerely. I'm not trying to suck up for a request......but I will make one anyway lol [Big Grin]

I am sucker for a toe spread (and your skills are obvious) but icing on the cake is always plain old tan pantyhose with dark reinforced toe. Any and all angles but, especially toes slowly spread wide, sole view and top view. Just sayin' [Wink]

Cheers and thanks again.

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, tell her thank you so much for this personlized video to us!! Such a sweetheart she is, and I enjoyed the tease and view of her wiggling her toes and showing off those sexy soles! Thank you!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, your updates are fantastic and I cannot get over how sexy her wrinkled soles are....stunning! And her pretty toes are just as sexy as her hot soles....Amazing to see!

And thank you for including my all time favorite pose...up high on her toes, showing off her soft soles. So well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And she has such an adorable voice too. So lovely to hear.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] Nice video
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots & the Flickr gallery
is hot. Thanks!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great! Sassafras is going to be popular here.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, we really appreciate all the kind words. I've been enjoying all the amazing content on these forums for many years. It is past time that I started giving back to the community. I'm fortunate to have a wife that enjoys rocking a foot guy's world and we both are happy to share!

Tonight Sassafras grabbed my camera, shoved her feet in my face and said "smell em". Not being one to ask questions during situations like these I did as I was told. Before I knew it she was going to town on the ol' member.

-  -  -  -

Needless to say, I'm spent.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyDoo:
This is the first time I remember looking at this thread and I have to say I'm glad I did. Great looking feet keep up the good work!

Dayum me too! WOW

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyDoo:
This is the first time I remember looking at this thread and I have to say I'm glad I did. Great looking feet keep up the good work!

Dayum me too! WOW
Marcus I'm a HUGE fan of your work. [Woot]

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weeka:
Again, we really appreciate all the kind words. I've been enjoying all the amazing content on these forums for many years. It is past time that I started giving back to the community. I'm fortunate to have a wife that enjoys rocking a foot guy's world and we both are happy to share!

Tonight Sassafras grabbed my camera, shoved her feet in my face and said "smell em". Not being one to ask questions during situations like these I did as I was told. Before I knew it she was going to town on the ol' member.

-

Needless to say, I'm spent.

WINNING!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links