Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meet Your New Arch Queen (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meet Your New Arch Queen
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here she is kids, meet Catalia, a Colombian hottie with a gorgeous face, smokin' hot body, and sweet high arched feet. What more could you possibly want?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soupy
Board Regular
Member # 37874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soupy   Author's Homepage   Email Soupy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
What more could you possibly want?

Not a thing bro, not a thing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Quarter Pounder with cheese! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice her feet look small what size is she?
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swweeeeeetz

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
A Quarter Pounder with cheese! [Wink] lol

OK, I can't argue with that, can I have one too?
[Mmm]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She just brought it!

[Thud]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by SarahSoles:
nice her feet look small what size is she?

They're bigger that you'd think; she's a size 7 1/2 - 8, depending on the shoes.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A footjob set of her?

You asked :-)

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
A footjob set of her?

You asked :-)

I did, didn't I? No such luck, but she still wants you to bow to her soles.

[Laugh]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need a couple of dominant poses with her face visible looking down into the camera with her sole in the camera [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok...boner achieved! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links