Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Goddess Dee;s REALLY Stinky Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goddess Dee;s REALLY Stinky Feet!
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Dee wants to prove to you viewers that her feet REALLY smell! SHe has been wearing her knee high boots in the heat outside with some of her smelliest socks just to prove a point. She starts the clip with a glass container that she uses to show the heat emanating from her soles , she presses her soles onto it to show her print, you can see how smelly they must be! She then moves onto her sub who is bound and has tape over his mouth so all he can breathe in is her cheesy stink! She smothers his face and nose so all he can breathe in is her soles! He struggles to breathe as his eyes water up. Ewww... Dee's feet really stink!

FULL VIDEO ON http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gads, i wanna try that!!!

love the pyrex glass soles [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20Legend
Loyal Member
Member # 5492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20Legend   Email 20Legend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been lucky enough to smell her feet straight from her boots a couple years ago. they really do smell like heaven. perfection!!!

--------------------
Arches are my Kryptonite...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, lovely blonde and stinky feet!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually own a pair of her worn socks and I can honestly say that they really do smell. Highly recommend them for anyone into very smelly socks.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heaven! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep there's no "fake" foot smelling when you shoot with Dee, it's 100% the real deal. She's the perfect foot goddess! There was a brief cut for a phone call that the cameraman took during this clip and Dee didn't even stop smothering him with her feet the entire duration of the call. She just truly loves what she does!

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee is amazing. Always has been, always will be.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa...is she selling funked up socks???
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Dee is beautiful, and she has amazing looking soles. The guys who are smelling her feet are lucky.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brattyfootgirls:
Yep there's no "fake" foot smelling when you shoot with Dee, it's 100% the real deal. She's the perfect foot goddess! There was a brief cut for a phone call that the cameraman took during this clip and Dee didn't even stop smothering him with her feet the entire duration of the call. She just truly loves what she does!

Incredible pics, she's gorgeous. That's pretty damn hot that she's keep going through a cut - if i were under her feet that would be one of those "nearly cream my pants" moments [Smile]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

Yes! She has a TON of extremely stinky prepped socks that she sells! I'll ask her for her email for you to hit her up.

--------------------

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massive hottie
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

quote:
Originally posted by brattyfootgirls:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

Yes! She has a TON of extremely stinky prepped socks that she sells! I'll ask her for her email for you to hit her up.
Sounds good...just let me know.

Thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links