Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Future Model? (Friend of Charlee)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Future Model? (Friend of Charlee)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was at a cookout with my family today and left my cellphone in the house. When all was said and done, I went back into the house and saw that I had missed some text messages. Those messages came from Charlee. She sent me this message, followed by the two photos below:

"My friend wants to pose for you. I'm a good photographer, ain't I?"

I told her she was as no one ever sends me sole shots like that when I get cellphone pictures sent to me at random. I was happy to see that, plus the fact that the model is an Ebony gal. I sure could use some more Ebony models on Soles of Silk and Charlee told me she'll send me her contact information soon.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE when the other girls start recruiting their friends!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefeetarchive:
LOVE when the other girls start recruiting their friends!

It's happened MANY times. And now that you've mentioned it, let me see who recruited who for me. Hmm...

- Ann: Recruited by Wendy
- Barbie: Recruited by Danielle
- Bethany: Recruited by Molly
- Breizzy Lane: Recruited by Jordana
- Chrystine: Recruited by Layla
- Jaylee Austin: Recruited by Layla
- Jessie: Recruited by Cierra
- Keira: Recruited by Kellie
- Kerri Taylor: Recruited by Layla
- Mariah: Recruited by Mindee
- Natalie: Recruited by Bethany
- Nessa: Recruited by Wendy
- Taylor: Recruited by Olivia
- Tiff: Recruited by Abby

There have been quite a few other girls who have been recruited who I ended up not getting to shoot for whatever reason too (new boyfriends, change of heart, moved away, etc.). Many of the girls on my site know each other through work, or being friends of friends. So if any of the girls I asked were on the fence, having one of the girls who has done it, helps out a lot. For example, I was after Mileena for a couple of years. She was always too busy for whatever reason, but never said no. One day, when I was out shooting a now pulled off the site, Shae, we ran into Mileena. Between Shae and Charlee telling Mileena to pose, she finally came around and has a ton of fun doing it.

Moral of the story, tell the girls to tell their friends about it. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links