Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meet the California Foot Exchange Girls! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meet the California Foot Exchange Girls!
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the ladies of the California Foot Exchange! We hope to get some of their shoes and socks up for sale as well as custom pictures and videos. In fact, Taryn and Augustine are waiting for your feedback, so don't hesitate to send them your thoughts.

Taryn (Size 8) taryn@califootexchange.com

-  -  -  -

April (Size 9)
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate (19 yr. old, Size 8)
 -
Katie (22 yr. old, Size 8)
 -  -  -  -
Jenna (20 yr. old, Size 10)
 -  -  -

[ May 28, 2012, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: ArcheyMoore ]

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Abby (20 yr. old, Size 11)
 -
Jenna and Abby (Size 10 & 11)
 -
Aello (Size 10)
 -
Holly (Size 7)
 -
Augustine (18 yr. old, Size 7) augustine@califootexchange.com
 -  -
Miranda (18 yr. old, Size 7)
 -
Luna (21 yr. old, Size 6)
 -
And more to come!

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice girls my friend! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luv-em-smelly
Board Regular
Member # 26438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luv-em-smelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy Abby!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had been looking forward to you starting a site and now you have done it. You have some great models, best of luck!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of fine looking, everyday girls there. As much as I do like the pro model scene for certain things, I like the girl next door look when it comes to showing feet. Good stuff and hope to be seeing lots more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grreeaat stuff... I agree with Patrick. I love the Amateur girl next door type of photos. Reminds me of College Feet Archive pics. Am lovin it!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the girls are wonderful. I admit, though, that I was quite smitten by Taryn; very pretty (with just a hint of a mischievous secret) and very alluring, shapely soles & toe.

She has an instant fan in me.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone.

The next steps are getting the vids up and some of the girls' used footwear in the store.

And of course, getting more girls to join. Got good leads on two more ladies that are interested. Just gotta work our schedules out.

Finally, definitely email the ladies. Only have Taryn and Augustine right now getting emails. Taryn's definitely the hottie. But Augustine's starting to really get into the foot scene since I "turned" her. Haha. She said she wanted to get some requests.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

punched
Board Regular
Member # 15430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punched     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Done bro.. Makin the dream a reality! Kudos
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the norcal girls I've worked with from your area would be willing to shoot with you, some may require a few greenbacks for their time and want to sign a model release for you but if you're interested let me know I can send a few your way.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice collection there.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links