Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dawn 23y/o Size 9 Feet(New Pictures Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dawn 23y/o Size 9 Feet(New Pictures Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Dawn
Size 9 Feet
23 years old

Another new favorite model.

When I contacted dawn about doing a shoot,the first thing she said was how she wouldn't be a good choice and she hates her feet.It didnt help that she had never done anything like this or knew much about people with foot fetishes.She actually kinda hides her feet,never shows them in public and has never liked them.I loved her look and something told me to pursue her.The reply shocked me tho,but I had to see what her feet actually looked like.So I told her to let me be the judge and to send a few pictures.I couldn't believe how great her feet were,especially her soles.I told her that she was crazy and that we should shoot ASAP.She was surprised that I liked them and still wanted to shoot with her.

The pictures were low quality so I still didn't 100% know what her feet looked like.She came over and was wearing purple thigh highs and combat boots lol.So after the purple nylons video, she took them off and her feet were fucking Amazing!!!...You could still tell that she was very insecure about her feet tho.

She has very nice size,great shape feet and super wrinkly soles.She also has long and flexible toes.I instantly fell in love with her feet and you can tell that she really appreciated it.By the end of the shoot she told me how much she liked her feet now and that she is going to show them off more and take care of them from now on.I will definitely be working with her in the near future.Its just something about her that does it for me.I love her bad girl look and sexy big feet.

I will be adding her clips today and trust me, you will love her and her feet.Her clips are incredible and some of my personal favorites as well.Her feet are truly hypnotizing and I cant get enough of her wrinkled soles.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ May 31, 2012, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin love that skin tone combined with dark polish! That last pic is AWESOME!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look good to me.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet! Really liking that black nail polish!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beauty! Such a pretty face with awesome hair and (my weakness) glasses! [Big Grin] Combined with the pale skin/dark polish and soles? I'm in love. [Thud] She's amazing.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic!
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!!!!! That Gothic/Emo look I just looooooove on Girls!!!!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Thud]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are dreamy!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seize to amaze me with the beauties you bring to us for freaks! SHE'S GORGEOUS! Her feet are droolingly delicious!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*foot not for
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really don't know what this chick's deal is, her feet are fucking amazing!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her wide pads with her thin heels. awesome combo!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks for the great comments.

Yea I really love this girls feet as well.

So far 5 of her clips are up.I am adding more right now.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links