Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my muscle feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my muscle feet
babemusclefeet
Board Regular
Member # 44827

Icon 2 posted      Profile for babemusclefeet   Author's Homepage   Email babemusclefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,

I’m new here and i would like to introduce myself I’m linda and i show you my jewelry [Smile]

I have several more pics and videos here www.lindadurbesson.com join it to get access…

thanks and I’m glad to be part of this forum.

[Smile]

-

-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=221688114575019&set=a.220883877988776.55787.100002014974458&type=3&theater

--------------------
www.lindadurbesson.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's...Your very pretty..But your pictures did'nt load...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially love women with muscular legs and I agree she is very pretty. I hope I get chance to see the pictures that didn't load.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy and muscular! Can't wait to see your feet! Welcome to Wu's Forum!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty and I like the fact you can probably overpower me lol.

Welcome aboard and I look forward to more pics.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! Welcome to Wu's. We would all like to comment further on your bare feet. Please post more pics soon!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babemusclefeet
Board Regular
Member # 44827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babemusclefeet   Author's Homepage   Email babemusclefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello guys!!! thank u for all your sweet welcome comment. i don’t know how to post a pic… properly! hmmm I’m learning.

--------------------
www.lindadurbesson.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet! Can't wait to see more [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babemusclefeet:
hello guys!!! thank u for all your sweet welcome comment. i don’t know how to post a pic… properly! hmmm I’m learning.

Hey! If you have the pictures on your computer, try this:

1) Go to imagebam.com

2) Click "Select Files" and choose the pics you want to post.

3) Fill out the form.

4) Once the files are uploaded, copy the code that appears, then paste it into a post on these forums.

Let us know if you have any more questions, looking forward to seeing those feet!

[Smile]

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links