Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Breakroom Yesterday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breakroom Yesterday
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to snap a few of this gal in the break room yesterday.
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

What's her story?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh. Good lord. Love the second shot where you can kind of see an arch on the other side of the foot. You know those are really high arches.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has hot feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember what trouble I got myself into trying to take a snapshot of a girl's feet at work? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are really beautifully shaped toes. [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet, great candids!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find! Love the sandals! Great tops!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Remember what trouble I got myself into trying to take a snapshot of a girl's feet at work? [Laugh]

-LD
He was probably smart enough to turn this flash off! lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad that so many of you like her feet as much as I do.

She's one of the younger women that I work with. She used to work in one of our satellite offices but now works here at our main office.

I occasionally visit the satellite office, and a really excellent visit was when she and a slightly older coworker were wearing flat thong sandals.

And yes LD I do remember what happened to you, but as Lala said I was smart enough to turn off the flash. 😄Because I'm so prone to candid photography I always leave my flash and sound off.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Love the sandals!

If I'm not mistaken I believe they are/were from Target. I remember seeing them last summer.
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot feet and shoes!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links