Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new feet for you!!! part 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new feet for you!!! part 1
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to be more active on here, by posting what I can. Most of it is candid, as that is the best opportunity for me, I think.

First off, I took my kids to the mall, last week when it was really hot outside so they could play on the mall playground. This is what I saw:

-
The woman looked like she was in her early 30's but those wrinkles were incredible.

There was also this grandma, who looked to be at least in her 60's. I wonder what a woman in her 60's would think if a man half her age asked to smell her feet or suck her toes.
 -

My wife's feet after a recent pedicure:
 -

And some candids. I took my kids to this great tourist attraction for kids. This was great because there is more sexy feet than you can shake a stick at:
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more here for part 2:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

best of the best:

-
 -

These are the feet of the ebony girl from work. I love her feet and I was able sneak this one without anyone knowing. I really do wish I could get them.

-

--------------------

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has fantastic looking feet. Any more photos of her?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good ones there. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife's were the best I saw of all those. Lucky you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
s but i think you should feature more of your wife she has great feet!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defiantly need more pictures of your wife. HOT!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has some incredible looking feet man!

But the woman before your co worker's feet, how the HELL did you get that 2nd shot?! And her feet remind me of my mother in law's feet...would love to see a pure sole shot of her lol [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe-riffic!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Thanks Hal. Basically, as of the day I posted these, only you had commented anything good about her feet. I was going to say that "I always post her pictures but no one seems to care so I stopped posting". I am thinking about re-posting some of her pictures. My wife is fully integrated into all of my fetishes and teases me on an hourly basis, even at work, with her feet or toes. I always take pictures of her feet. So, for every candid photo I have taken over the years, I have about 100 of my wife. Every time she gets new shoes or a new pedicure I take photos of her feet and she poses them for me. So, I'd be happy to post some more pictures of her feet. They are size 8 and 1/2 by the way, with high arches.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links