Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A friends feet, what do u guys reckon? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A friends feet, what do u guys reckon?
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ June 18, 2012, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys, had a little trouble with getting the picture to show up on this page, so I've changed my profile picture to show it. Hope u guys like it
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hardgainer
Loyal Member
Member # 42123

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hardgainer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see more of those little blue toes please.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is the lady in your avatar? She has extremely gorgeous toes, the type I like.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetling
Loyal Member
Member # 26234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetling   Email Feetling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see her Chubby Soles!
Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump.

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Please post more pics of her sexy toes.

--------------------

Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Sorry guys, thats one of the only pictures I have of her feet im afraid [Cry] glad u all liked it though
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Let me guess, she doesn't like her own feet?

--------------------

FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um.. I reckon you can please show us some more pics of her... Just like I like them.... Please... Sole shots please...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

I'm surprised there's only 1 pic of her.

--------------------

Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Ok guys, after I managed to talk her into it, she has now let me upload some more pictures, hope u like them [Wink]
 -

Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

-
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

These anklets do it for me [Wink]

-

Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are mouth watering. Do you have any Sole shots? Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links