Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New to the forums! Thumbnails go larger :) (added more)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New to the forums! Thumbnails go larger :) (added more)
devincharlotte
Board Regular
Member # 44880

Icon 7 posted      Profile for devincharlotte   Email devincharlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some photos of my feet! I thought thumbnails to larger photos would be better.

Let me know what you think!

-
 -  -
 -  -  -

[ June 08, 2012, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: devincharlotte ]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great arches!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet! Love your toes and those arches are to die for!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Where are you from ?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes!! Can't wait to see more
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first tub shot is killer. Toes to die for.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devincharlotte
Board Regular
Member # 44880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devincharlotte   Email devincharlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Everyone is so wonderful and welcoming [Smile] These are just a few more in my repertoire!

-  -  -  -

-  -  -

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devincharlotte
Board Regular
Member # 44880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devincharlotte   Email devincharlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Great arches!

I added another you may like [Smile]
devincharlotte
Board Regular
Member # 44880

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Oh my ! The larger thumbnails make me wanna puff my fat head into them even more!

LOL! More to puff your fat head into! [Wink]
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking really good! welcome to the forum
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics Devin!! The last one of the first set is glorious the way it shows off your arches which are out of this world. Then in todays set there was a whole lot of magic happening. Another Amazing Arch shot to start us off, then a splendid toe spread with some serious sole. Love the tippy toes sole shot highlighting both the soles and arches together as one. That pic is seriously something special. Then in the last line the first and last pic are the best. The blue shade in the first one is stunning and the heel dangle with an Arch to Die for is the perfect combination of tease and temptation. Excellent Work Girl. You're rockin' this place already!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links