Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala meets "The Foot Bandit"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala meets "The Foot Bandit"
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A clip requested by a member here. You know who you are so speak out if you wish! [Wink]

I've got a little trailer on YouTube to sample what this seedy little bastard did to poor Lala. What a creep! You have to hate this guy! [Laugh] The full clip is 13 minutes of Lala's feet worshiped and molested whilst she is out cold on the floor.

-

The creep is hiding out in her apartment and when she comes home he attacks her, , and starts worshiping her feet while she's . After a bit he presses her feet on his crotch and rusb the old tallywacker through his jeans. A bit later the scoundrel wraps her up into a blanket and then drags her off into the bedroom where one must assume he has his way with Lala's helpless feet. In the end he leaves the apartment after swiping Lala's workout shoes as a trophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4fJSj5F5rc&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so much hot [Smile] I'm just now aware of Lala but she's definately a keeper! Love this concept and her hot soles open to whatever [Tongue]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we're getting different requests for stuff that we are putting on the "to do" list. Some of the requests sent:

Foot Molesting Bandit - done

Vacuuming Feet - done

Foot Bondage and Torture - done

Foot Possessed by out of body boyfriend - working

Hurt heel popping out of shoe - working

Climbing ladder - working

Princess Leia Han Solo foot worship - possibly working [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving it! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work guys! Excellent!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonanderson
Board Regular
Member # 44681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonanderson   Email jonanderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I see that Lala did indeed decide to wear another toe ring on her other foot! Was she at all influenced by the Q&A session when she was asked if she would wear another?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonanderson:
So I see that Lala did indeed decide to wear another toe ring on her other foot! Was she at all influenced by the Q&A session when she was asked if she would wear another?

Yes! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links