Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Saffron in Stockings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Saffron in Stockings
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those boys who love stocking feet...enjoy!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer bare, but wow! you make those stockings look good.

Always enjoy seeing your posts Saffron.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catan:

Why thank you! I like to please all my fans [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely one of those boys and you look amazing in those pantyhose! [Big Grin] I just love seeing silky sexy feet and that 2nd pic looks like it is getting closer and closer to my hands for a massage and then onto my face for closer inspection [Wink]

Please feel free to post more stocking pics!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Such sexy feet!! Would u be willing to sell any used hose? Would love to purchase a pair!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saffron
nice set love the pov of the last pic.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
I am definitely one of those boys and you look amazing in those pantyhose! [Big Grin] I just love seeing silky sexy feet and that 2nd pic looks like it is getting closer and closer to my hands for a massage and then onto my face for closer inspection [Wink]

Please feel free to post more stocking pics!! [Big Grin]

Thanks so much, I'll be sure to post more hose sets!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

quote:
Originally posted by budlight23232000:
Wow!! Such sexy feet!! Would u be willing to sell any used hose? Would love to purchase a pair!!

Glad you like them! You make them feel sexier with your compliments. I have a few pair of pantyhose that I could part with....

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Saffron
nice set love the pov of the last pic.

Thank you LaLa. I've been fortunate to work with several photographers who are very talented. Welcome to Wu's btw!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I like feet in nylons.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stockings have never looked so good. Saffron, you're still the best.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Stockings have never looked so good. Saffron, you're still the best.
-hyp

Hyp--this made my day! Unfortunately it wasn't a great one, but reading this made me smile [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catan:

-

Thank you so much Saffron!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these photos so much I made the second one my avatar. You and your feet are lovely!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

quote:
Originally posted by nylonsniffer92:
Love these photos so much I made the second one my avatar. You and your feet are lovely!

Love it! I'm super flattered [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links