Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CALI FOOT EXCHANGE - Selfie Soles with Christine (YouTube) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: CALI FOOT EXCHANGE - Selfie Soles with Christine (YouTube)
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck, these girls are SO ADORABLE!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff. [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap. How is it March already? Anyway, crazy start to the year!

Tayrn breaks her toe, which prevented her from being the Featured Model on Wu's for January. Thanks to Christine for stepping in that role with a foot-measuring, oily foot exposition.

Then the day job slams me to the point where there's no photoshoots or editing going on for about a month. Thankfully, I have Augustine working on photo updates almost every Tuesday and Thursday.

Now things are just be getting back to normal and can focus on feet. Haha. Got some new and exciting stuff coming up. A couple new girls and more of the favorites. Likewise, we're getting more used, smelly socks and shoes in the store for your personal consumption.

In the meantime, here's full, 8-minute video with Blue, a 33 year-old fitness instructor with amazing size 11s.

California Foot Exchange: Introducing Blue's Size Elevens (Full 8 minute Clip)

I met Blue during a party a couple weeks ago. We seemed to hit it off pretty well particularly when I started talking about her feet. She lamented the fact that it was so hard to find shoes for women with larger sized feet and that they don't get any love.

I told her that they didn't need to be in any shoes and love to admire them barefoot. I asked if she ever thought of modeling them, but she said she wasn't from the area. Turns out she's from Texas and was going back the next day. Ugh! What to do.

After numerous emails back and forth and describing what I wanted to see, she had a friend record her for about 8 minutes or so with her feet in various poses. Pardon the dark lighting since it's their first time recording. But not bad for being asked to show off your feet for the first time on camera from a thousand miles away, right?

Send Blue some love at blue@califootexchange.com!

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome our newest model, 19-year old LeAnn and her size 8 feet. Literally, one of the softest soles I've had the pleasure to put my hands on. I was able to catch this beauty while at a restaurant, having lunch all by myself.

I got the conversation going by telling her she looked "exotic and surely you're a mix of something. Whatever it is, it worked." She responded that she's of Italian and Portuguese descent.

I then asked how tall she was. 5'8". Then followed up by asking if she had ever modeled before and, specifically I was interested in her feet. She laughed, and asked, "My what?"

I explained that she had everything else going for her and figured her feet would look as awesome, hidden in her work shoes. I whipped out my phone and showed her the website. "Wow. That's really cool!"

Then I mentioned I don't provide benefits, except for an awesome footrub. "Well, I'm on my feet all day, so I can't complain about that!" To seal the deal I asked, "So are you "in"?" With a little hesitation, she said "Sure, why not." We exchanged numbers, email, and met up yesterday to do our first shoot. Here's some of the results:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leann is hot bro! Good work! Wish I had the confidence to strike up a conversation like that haha
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man these are great, keep it up! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Here's a quick clip with LeAnn's peds in motion. [Smile]
California Foot Exchange: Introducing 19-year old LeAnn's Size 8s

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Well this was a fun venture. Mel suggested her friend/co-worker Marley would be a great model to have on the Exchange.

"She's cute. Has nice feet. And she's preggo."

Awesome.

Mel had discussed the gig with her a couple weeks back and Marley was definitely interested. We met up after their shift at the restaurant they worked at on a late afternoon, and shot with what little sunlight we had left.

After awhile skunks came out of the woods. Not wanting to get sprayed, we had to cut the shoot short. Oh well.

Went back to Marley's apartment and worshipped both Marley and Mel's feet. Marley had the giggles since it was her first time having her toes sucked. What a pleasure!

Here's a quick 1 min. vid from our shoot:
California Foot Exchange: Barefoot and Pregnant. Introducing Marley's Size Sevens.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are hot. Send them to the foot party at eleganbarefeet.com lol.
Thanks for sharing your work man.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always hot stuff. Beautiful, SEXY girls, great feet, simply awesome! Please continue to post more! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be federal law that all pregnant women get footrubs. I think this would make America a much happier place. I for one would be happy to help Marley out with that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Jeez. Time flies doesn't it? The regular job seems to take up much of my time, as it should. Any spare time I have, is dedicated to foot-related activities, generally creeping out girls at the mall and local campuses. Lol. Kidding. I'm not that creepy.

Thankfully, to help out is Augustine. Who wouldn't love to have a tall, 19-year old blonde with size 8 feet helping you out with your foot exploits?

In any case, here's some of the latest and greatest from the Exchange since we last saw preggo Marley, who's doing fine by the way. These are just video links for now. Pics to be posted as soon as they're uploaded on Photobucket.

Introducing Coffee Shop Aly Met 30 year-old Aly during a coffee run at work and noticed some nice toe cleavage in a pair of flats. Struck up a conversation, and eventually showed her the Exchange on my mobile phone. Piqued her interest, and didn't want to leave without snapping photos and a video. Unfortunately my battery ran out. Lesson learned.

Introducing Candy's Size 9 1/2s Candy, a veteran of several foot sites and a Footnight party or two, found out about the Exchange and wanted in. So, we met up at a local park and had her walk around barefoot for awhile. Messed around with the new camera's 60p recording capabilities to create some clear, slow-mo action.

Candy's Stinky Nylons and Socks One of the things that drew Candy to the Exchange was a chance to provide her used nylons and socks to some generous customers. Candy, by day, works at a desk job in appropriate office attire (business suit, nylons, heels, etc.). After work she's an avid fan of roller skating! So, she's worked up a couple socks on the rink (in her own skates, not funky rink-provided skates).

Introducing Sasha's Size 8s Another veteran of the foot scene is Sasha, seen here after a 2-year stint in NY. Back home, she decided to get to "work" and contacted us about modeling, given her prior experience. Of course, talent of her caliber would not be denied. Feet and jeans, and sock fans rejoice with this one. Love her attitude as she teased us with her sexy sock removal. Keep watching through the end to reveal more about her personality. [Smile]

Introducing Alana's Size 10 Mall Feet I was partially kidding about creeping people out at the mall. Ok. Still kidding. But I did encounter this beauty at the mall on another coffee run from work. I'm seeing a trend here. Anyway, gorgeous and tall, revealing some large feet, at least from what I could tell while in line. Alana does some nice explaining about how we met in the video, so I'll keep it short here.

Nerding Out with LeAnn's Size 8s Finally, LeAnn returns. This time she makes a confession about herself that took a little convincing. Turns out she loves to play World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and spending an incessant amount of time on 4Chan. Watch her describe her hobbies as she shows off those sexy soles of hers straight out of a pair of dirty blue flip flops. Yum.

That's it for now. Pics of the above and more coming soon here.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Terrific stuff, Aly was my favorite by a mile. She's terrific!

--------------------
-hyp

CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Hola amigos. It's been awhile. The real job tends to get in the way of the foot fun. But fortunately the ladies are seemingly always ready to bare their feet for me when I have the time. Lol. What a life.

Recently, Augustine celebrated her 20th birthday. She's in charge of all the site's photo updates, so it's a must that I show her some love. Here's her enjoying a cake I bought her:
 -  -  -  -

In terms of new models, Candy told an acquaintance of her's, Lana about the Exchange and definitely wanted to show off her peds as soon as possible. The thing about Lana is, the stench. She laughed everytime I made an almost-about-to-vomit face. "They're awful, huh!?" Indeed.

We'll definitely see more of her in the future. She's even more thrilled about the prospect of someone buying her smelly socks. "I didn't know people were into that. I'd sell my undies, but never thought about my socks. Haha."
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links