Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Girlfriends Feet Out The Car Window

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Girlfriends Feet Out The Car Window
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few shots of my girlfriends feet which were taken during our road trip this past weekend.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 16, 2012, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: SoleLuver79 ]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! Look at those sexy legs and feet! [Drool]
I can only imagine how difficult it was to keep your eyes on the road when she's teasing you like that. Thanks for the pics!

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bookie10:
I can only imagine how difficult it was to keep your eyes on the road when she's teasing you like that. Thanks for the pics!

It was extremely difficult! Pretty feet on the dash is definitely one of my weaknesses!

-  -  -  -

[ June 11, 2012, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: SoleLuver79 ]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!!! Love those soles, she still kickboxing?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:
Damn!!!! Love those soles, she still kickboxing?

She sure is! [Big Grin]
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMM... very soft soles and her toes look so sexy painted red! Thanks for sharing!

-  -

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
[QB] MMMMMMM... very soft soles and her toes look so sexy painted red! Thanks for sharing!

The color red is definitely my favorite. Here's a few more from the same set.

-  -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow nice soft light skin with sexy red toe nails! Thank you! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
quote:

It was extremely difficult! Pretty feet on the dash is definitely one of my weaknesses!

Dashboard feet are a weakness for me as well. If I was riding along side you and saw her feet out the window I'd probably keep up with you guys until I'm 20 miles out of my way until I realized my error when my wife would notice and start yelling! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

She was trying her best to distract me with her feet, and she definitely accomplished just that. [Big Grin]
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! A sight like that would always get my attention!
Her soles look so sexy…Mmmmmm!!! Lol

FFM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links