Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Summer Indian Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Summer Indian Feet
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fam!

It's been a while since my last post, so i thought I'd share some awesome pictures i snapped today (this is legitimately my first set of feet pictures I've ever taken!)

Anywho, months back, I posted a thread on the forums about a small car accident I got into with an Indian law student here at my school. I mentioned that she had some amazing french tipped feet and I needed advice as to how to approach her to get some pictures.)

Long story short, it's been months since the accident, and today, I was finally able to get some pictures of this lovely Indian girls feet!

This is how the convo went down: I told her two days ago from today that I was taking a sociology class and I was doing a research project on "sexual deviants." Out of the blue, I texted her and asked if she would be willing to model her feet for a few minutes so I could get some pictures. She said sure!

today, I finally caught up with her and went on with my bullshit story that it was for a class [Tongue] we end up meeting up, I take my photos, and she says "hey this was fun! i wish more guys were into my feet so i wouldn't have to always get naked to please them!" at that moment, let's say a boner came through and she noticed.

"Do you like my feet or something?" she said laughingly. At this point i said screw it and i told her that she had some amazing feet and that any guy would be lucky to take care of her feet. Right then and there, she rubbed her feet all over my face! for about a minute she let me do whatever the hell I wanted, but she asked for me not to take pics of the actual worship session [Cry] anyways, here are a few pictures of her feet! keep in mind she had been in flats all day, and Texas heat is killer. So imagine how great they tasted/smelled [Wink]

-

-

-

-

Now, I NEED a footjob from her. How do i ask that?! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be smart don't be a retard and bluntly ask her, butter her up then go for the kill! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, what a great story. That smell must have been to die for. Her feet look great too, I hope you can see more of her.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky thing that she wasn't put off by the fact that you used a bullshit lie to get pics of her feet. Frankly, I'm surprised that she didn't just completely tell you off.

Where were you when you ended up having her rub her feet on your face? For that precious minute, did you do any licking or sucking? She's gorgeous. If she's into having a guy enjoy her feet, make sure you make the most of it! [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it in the bag bro.. Just keep it casual for the moment and everything will fall in place. I would even go to the extent of offering to pay for her pedicure(if she gets pedi's) so the picture taking saga can continue. She has really smooth looking soles. Great Job man!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Sounds like you're off to a great start with her. She's gorgeous!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha great story man! She has some amazing feeet! I love her soles!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you get a go at those feet, they look like they can be a lot of fun.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some super soft soles wow.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! very beautiful soles..
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you got it out of the way to begin with and didn't keep on with the story you have a good chance of just going out and having more fun. That would be far better than snapping just a few pictures.

She does have purty feet! And I know all about hot Texas weather firsthand too!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, as far as asking for a FJ. Don't even go there yet. I think you need to take her out on a date before jumping into that. Good old fashioned dinner, drinks, a show, and THEN fumble around in the backseat of your car with your drawers around your ankles as you have her beat the bishop with her feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I didn't expect a fan base, thanks everyone!

Yeah, i'll just pursue it gradually and see where it gets me. she's super sweet, very smart, and seems really cool (considering she instantly satisfied my feet craving without me evening mentioning that I had one).

But her feet were incredible, slightly moist, and perfectly soft and supple when pressed against my nose. They tasted great too! I'll try and get more pictures if possible [Jerkoff]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... now THIS is a good story! Makes me want to go out and get into car accidents! [Tongue]

She has awesome feet and it looks like the rest is totally gorgeous, too. Sounds like dating/GF material... just go along for the ride and be casual about it. I find the more open and 'yeah, whatever' I am about my love of female feet, the more girls are OK with it. I also really like screwhead/PrettyPedi's idea of offering to pay for pedicures (you can segue into that if you have another convo about feet again... or perhaps when you compliment them after finding them in your face again)! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links