Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sheyla - cute girl with natural feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sheyla - cute girl with natural feet
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheyla walks a lot barefoot which gives her feet and toes a natural, slightly dirty look.
No problem, because the authentic belongs to footlovegirls.
Sheyla poses sexy and shows her very natural feet and wears only a sequin top and a small string thong.
The full set with 107 pictures only on www.footlovegirls.com

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CummyT032
Board Regular
Member # 44863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CummyT032   Author's Homepage   Email CummyT032   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are just awesome! I love how the girl just knows she's fapable, and shows it with those flirty facial expressions.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see Sheyla back i was beginning to think she was no longer doing the ff stuff thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl. Fantastic feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, gorgeous! What's her ethnicity?
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your nice comments!

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

quote:
Originally posted by Holiday Girls Feet:
Wow, gorgeous! What's her ethnicity?

She is a princess of 1001 nights [Smile]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

My Clips4Sale Store

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links