Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Chick in CBF set-Wu's Contributions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chick in CBF set-Wu's Contributions
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick is hot!
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cabeachft/20120615/CBF12061510.jpg
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cabeachft/20120615/CBF12061511.jpg
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cabeachft/20120615/CBF12061512.jpg

thanks to GGN

It's a shame when you come across really hot chicks showing their feet that you'll probably never see again.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN excellence everytime [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's super cute and some great looking soles!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I'm beating off to them as we speak! Fap Fap Fap Fap! Lol [Jerkoff] [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This particular girl was super-cool. There are also videos.

quote:
It's a shame when you come across really hot chicks showing their feet that you'll probably never see again.
It's the same for most random strangers we pass in public everyday. That's why it's so important to "seize the day" so to speak.

There may never be another chance to photograph girls who don't normally model, just like that girl you should have talked to a the club, never to be seen again.

99% of women aren't on any modeling sites, would never answer an ad, are not available to be contacted online, and have definitely never considered modeling their feet.

These photos and thousands of others wouldn't even exist if I hadn't seen her out in public and introduced myself.

But the great thing about photos and videos is that they preserve these rare fleeting moments in time forever, to be relived indefinitely.

And the best part is that there are literally millions and millions of amazing new women out there just waiting to be discovered.

Follow me on a photographic journey ->

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that model is smoking hot, good work as usual.

quote:
99% of women aren't on any modeling sites, would never answer an ad, are not available to be contacted online, and have definitely never considered modeling their feet.
hehe, which makes it easier for them never to find themselves on a foot fetish site afterwards either I reckon [Blush]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ignore the jealous jabs GoodGuy.

And you're exactly right! It is so precious to seize these fleeting opportunities when they present themselves, because most won't be available down the line.

I've loved CBF's mantra since before I even became a feet videographer and he has always inspired me to approach hot chics in the moment because you never know if you'll see them again.

Props to those who contract out their models, but nothing equals the balls it takes to ask a real life girl on the fly.

Wish there were more gutsy photographers out there, or at least more who had some normal social skills with women. GGN's tactics will forever remain a mystery to those guys who just don't "get it".

Excellent post! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a good article discussing certain areas of discussion.

Or perhaps a good run down here

18 U.S.C. 2257

Good Info for those searching about and starting up websites who want to be compliant. Good reading. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Here's a good article discussing certain areas of discussion.

I don't recall those topics being brought up for discussion in this thread at all, or how they would even relate to the topic about Wu's contributions (especially the 2nd link intended for "foreign" webmasters, LOL).

Failed or derailed? Failed. [Laugh]
 -

[ June 16, 2012, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

The 2257 topic is now being brought up since I did so, it applies to ALL foreign and domestic websmasters if one reads through everything and has any knowledge of the law. Something a few of our colleagues have been out of touch with for many years.
Trying to make sure we're all in compliance as professional webmasters. In an age of rampant online piracy, slander, and liable we must protect our work with honesty and integrity.

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
The 2257 topic is now being brought up since I did so, it applies to ALL foreign and domestic websmasters

Uhhhh, maybe go create a thread about it in discussion?

[Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Yea no problem, but I wanted to make sure the topic was received by the photos in question from this thread. He is a hard "guy" to get ahold of and is very rogue in his postings you know. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN i know what you mean,i appreciate what you do was simply saying that when i see pics like yours with hot chicks i wish they were actual foot models so that we could continue to see more of them.

What's this thread turned into anyway [Confused] haha

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN is da man!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

Sometimes I'll run into the same girls again, but the fist time is usually the best.

I most enjoy searching for fresh never before seen talent. Sort of like traveling, there are so many exciting places to go and see.

It's the high-season again here in Southern California, and the 2012 Summer Sole Safari is well underway.

There will be some exciting new advances happening next week.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links