Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Introducing Lala's ex sister-in-law Nettie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Introducing Lala's ex sister-in-law Nettie
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala is quite the photographer herself and always likes to talk shit about the quality of my camera and my shots. She and her brother's ex remained good friends so she had no problem talking her into modeling her feet for her. This is Lala's special pet project getting all the female members of her family to pose for her it seems. Only three more sisters to go...

We're looking at all of us getting together in the future for me to shoot them together at some interesting setting like we've been doing. For those dying to know she's never had any kind of "foot activity" before. Lala said said the photography is a first. She has petite feet wearing a size 5.5 to 6 and she's five feet tall. Check out them nail beds! Lala took a couple shots of their feet together and some of her own standing in broken glass. I about shit when she showed me that. Thought she was trying to damage the merchandise! Who knows, with some positive feedback maybe Nettie become a "foot girl" as well.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ June 18, 2012, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-  -  -
 -

--------------------

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wooow nice feet in sexy white flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff LD! Her toes are great looking!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great picture set. Wish you best of luck getting the other sisters. i love the ones with lala and the ex sister in laws feet. :-)
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two lovely pairs of feet together = super sexy!
Hope you get to shoot them all together.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great look feet! Im Digging her toes!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow great shots there!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can you say, other then TOERIFFIC!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl with really nice feet. I would love to see more of her! Has LALA ever rubbed, kissed or smelled her feet? That would be a super treat to see pictures of! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] mmm very nice [Hump] ... would like to see more of her.

Lala takes great shots, including the significant sole to sole shot [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comment guys! I do love being behind the camera more than being in front of it. The more encouragement you give Nettie the better chance I have of getting her out there again. And hopefully this time for a full set at a better location.
I love how our feet are opposites. Hers short and wide and mine long and slender. She has great wide nail beds.
I do have 3 actual sisters I'm trying convince to let my shoot. One is 7 months pregnant but is totally on board. The other two my take a little pushing. But if Nettie and the other have fun I'm sure they will follow.
So keep the comments coming.
Oh and another Momo set coming soon! This time I think I'm going to let LD shoot for a few more Me and Mom shots!

[ June 19, 2012, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: lalafeet ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links