Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Playboy Model, Niki Lee Young - Possibly my Best Find Ever! Soles, Tops, Pose, etc..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playboy Model, Niki Lee Young - Possibly my Best Find Ever! Soles, Tops, Pose, etc..
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys & Girls!

Check out this beauty! This is Playboy model, glamour model, Niki Lee Young. She has also been featured in many adult magazines, fitness magazines, etc....etc. I was VERY fortunate to be able to shoot her and she'll be back again real soon. She also wants to work my Foot Parties. Her soles may be the softest ever and super wrinkly! She wears sneakers without socks and has very sweaty feet and she poses solo for you while teasing you in several positions. Niki then lets me worship her feet, lick her smooth soles and suck her toes. She LOVED it! I think you all will, too! This girl is flat out HOT!!

Special thanks goes to Jason Ninja from Bratty Footgirls for the excellent camera work!!

Niki has size 7 feet and the tops are nice and tan!

You can see Niki Lee Young at:

www.feetofphilly.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 21, 2012, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Feet of Philly ]

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good... [Mmm]

Did she get butt sluted?... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F n F, my favorite. Freckles n Feet.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed she is friggin' hot!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are correct, she is one of your best models ever!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, nice score man!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your best Fo SUR!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's amazing,that's for sure. I think it would be awesome if in the future you could do a POV video with her where she's teasing us viewers about how much we'd love to smell her sweaty bare feet
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links