Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala, Nettie and little sister Reai Reai (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lala, Nettie and little sister Reai Reai
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if I'm posting too many pics and saturating the board with Lala posts, but we got some FUN SHIT fresh this evening for you to check out. Forgive me, but Lala is making this the family business it seems. Momo wasn't available tonight, but youngest sister Reai Reai joined in today with Lala and Nettie in her second foot shoot with me behind the camera this time.

We headed to a park with a large playground that was of course full of people with young children. Of course that didn't stop us from shooting foot pictures all over the playground equipment, them putting their feet in my face, feeding popsicles to each other with their toes, etc. Funny thing is as soon as we needed to use any particular piece of playground equipment it strangely became vacant as parents started taking children to another area....

Anyway here's the girl's stats for you all to ponder.

Lala: 31, 6' tall, size 8 shoe
Netti: 27, 5' tall, size 5.5 shoe
Reai Reai: 22, 5' 3" tall, size 7.5 shoe, and she's 7 months pregnant

84 pictures are in the image store and soon will be added to the BHE site. If the response is good there's always the possibility for more picture sets with the girls as well as clips.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that is awesome and looks like a friggin blast! You hit the jackpot with this family LD! All fantastic from head to toe!

Bravo!!!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sir are fully ensconsed and surrounded by sexy women and their beautiful feet, Wow!

All of them are lovely and each bring something unique to the foot fetish table. I really like their playful attitude, fun smiles, and striking poses....just all around sexy!

And is Reai Reai expecting? If so....that makes her even sexier to me.

Fantastic post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still cant believe lalas family is up for it. Veryopen minded. i so wishi was in that park when you were taking pictures. lovey head to toe.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could probably set a record with a 3 sister FJ [Big Grin] Just sayin'...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is hot!! and awesome.... the only word that truly comes to mind is "heaven"
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible! So many toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fanfuckingtastic Stuff right here. This is about a dozen different levels of awesome from the pure sexiness of all of their feet to the fun playfulness that just shines right through these pictures. It's so great when the girls are obviously toetally into the whole thing and enjoying themselves completely. The shot where lala takes a pair of feet to the face and when she's holding the rocket popsicle are my two favorites. Her expression is priceless and just off the charts cool. Your whole freakin' crew rocks dude. Thanks for sharing the fun and the experiences and the pictures with us all and saturate to your hearts content because I for one appreciate each and every photo you share as I'm sure everyone else must as well. Phenominal!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just amazing!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE more girl/girl action shots! I would love to see them smell LALA'S sexy, beautiful feet!!! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Amazing shit, LD! Lala is gorgeous, as is the rest of the family! Reai Reai is HOT! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing...just amazing!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pregnant one is kinda cute! good job, reminds me of my early days of shooting 2 and 3 at a time.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an excellent set of pics!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Netti needs her own thread! Adorable toes, black top/white shorts, love her, love her tiny feet, love her toes...

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links