Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's Feature Model: Kayleigh (Soles of Silk) on the Bus (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wu's Feature Model: Kayleigh (Soles of Silk) on the Bus
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just saw that Wu posted Kayleigh's Feature Model gallery today. Wanted to give everyone a heads up to go check it out. I was so happy that Wu picked Kayleigh to represent Soles of Silk this year as she's always been one of my most dependable models/friends when it comes to shooting.

In this set we hopped onto a school bus (one of her relatives is a bus driver) and did a little school's out theme for June. In the set she can be seen wearing tennis shoes, socks, and then of course, baring those tiny little size 5 1/2 feet. I swear, her feet feel much smaller than a 5 1/2 too. And yes, I said feel. She loves a good foot rub. [Nana]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/kayleighfeat01.html
(there are two pages of pics, so be sure to click the link at the bottom of the page for the rest)

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her little toes and the school bus idea was so creative! Another great photo shoot Patrick [Thumbs Up]

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fantastic set,she is gorgeous,love those sweet pretty feet and the socks shots are phenomenal,amazing job,awesome set!! [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God, Kayleigh is one of my favs and this particular set is so awesome Patrick. May I jump right to the point here? Would Kayleigh sell her pretty purple & white socks that she's showing off in this set? I checked your site for "worn items" and it says "coming soon" I believe? I'm very interested in anything worn by Kayleigh. Gosh, I'm an old, creepy pervert aren't I? LOL

Thanks Patrick, very excellent work as usual!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last two pics with her feet on the glass are amazing!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Patrick I'm really glad you mentioned a page two because I totally missed that and those have my favorite pictures from this set. The school folders were a real nice touch too.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished looking at your Feeture Model set, and I really liked. A very fun, fresh, and sexy set showcasing her adorable feet, and pretty smile. Her soles are lovely, so full and plump, too.

And thank you for answering my question before I asked it. I was going to ask where did you find a school bus as a backdrop for your set?! LOL!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really hit it out of the park on this one
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mercy!

[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ucflyeah,

That page has been saying "coming soon" since I opened the site. When I was starting the site I had plans on having that section. Now, not so much. It will be removed whenever I get around to getting on the ball with the site's new redesign.

LeDaemon,

I only mentioned it because in years past people didn't realize that I did like 70-100 photos for these feature sets. People were missing out on that page two link on all my galleries - most notably Ryan's debut one last year.

Everyone else,

Thanks for all the kind words. Glad you liked the set idea and obviously, the model in the pictures.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie. Can we get a clear top shot of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links