Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rose 21y/o Size 6 Feet(1 of my Favorites)-New Pics- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rose 21y/o Size 6 Feet(1 of my Favorites)-New Pics-
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose is back!!!!

Me and Rose have always got along and been real cool with each other.Rose is 1 of the coolest chicks in the world and her feet are Gorgeous.She has top 5 feet imo and she knows how to move them.She only wears a size 6 but her feet are flexible,meaty,soft,thick and wrinkly.Its amazing how perfectly shaped and wrinkly her soles are and she has Beautiful toes as well.She also has that cute and innocent look that I love.Rose has always been a personal and fan favorite and she already has 25 clips on my store including 2 jerkoff encouragement videos that you can checkout.I was able to get 14 more clips of her and her feet and if you like Rose,you will love these clips.

I have already added 2 of her new clips.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ July 02, 2012, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotness
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm nice soft feet and well trimmed toenails.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy! Wonder what's the story behind her foot tat....
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

imnotdave
Board Regular
Member # 23532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnotdave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning!
Is she ticklish?

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! Awesome looking girll with feet that NEED to be lciked!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, she's really cute and those feet look lovely.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smooth round heels very nice. soles look soft as butter.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say she is one of your best models. Great job getting her back on the site!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tremendously gorgeous. Please thank her for allowing us to see those beautiful feet. As asked above, is she ticklish?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links