Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nettie at the Gardens with Lala (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nettie at the Gardens with Lala
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala took Nettie to our popular photo destination earlier this week and shot some really nice stuff of her ex sis-in-law. Nettie is 5' and wears about a 5 1/2 shoe. Nice wide nail beds and wider feet are quite the opposite of Lala's slender longer feet. She's a real good looking gal too that is getting her immersion into "our world" now.

The complete picture set is on the images4sale site and will be added to lalafeet.com next week for you members. Oh, for the smell guys I did catch a hint of a really nice natural foot aroma on her feet last Saturday for the posing on my new avatar pic. Lala says that Nettie says her feet don't have any smell to them. Hey, we're the professionals. I know I caught a whiff of something good. [Big Grin]

Let her know what you think. She'll be checking out your comments for sure.

Without any further hesitation... Nettie!

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy for sure! Love those soles!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes. love the last picture. you are a legend lala.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful red toes and I love her wide nail beds and her soles look so smooth!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful red toes and I love her wide nail beds and her soles look so smooth!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is very hot and has really nice feet. She should keep doing this, she looks like she really likes it.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lovin it!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I LOVE the red nails.... She looks like she's got some meaty toes... Just the way I like them... I also love her wrinkled soles.... She is definatly HOT and my new fav model... I'd love to see more and more of her... :-)

Did I mention, she made my nature RISE.... LOL

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nettie's toes are [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Nettie que sexy eres! Xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geeze I'm digging all your posts. Some of the best stuff as of late. Always great to see what you got the girls getting into.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Geeze I'm digging all your posts. Some of the best stuff as of late. Always great to see what you got the girls getting into.

Patrick

Remember that Lala is the photographer for this set! I've edited the shots and have been posting on her behalf while her computer is down. She's another Bunny Yeager. Google that kids...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Remember that Lala is the photographer for this set! I've edited the shots and have been posting on her behalf while her computer is down. She's another Bunny Yeager. Google that kids...

Well, pass along the credit. But thanks for posting them nonetheless.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for all the positive comments. I'm having a blast. It's not too often you can combine all the things you enjoy into one mega hobby FEET-FAMILY-FRIENDS-PHOTOGRAPHY!

I hope to continue to bring quality photos, clips, models, and setting to the forum!

lala- The Foot Girl

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links