Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala, Mandy and Candice at the Gardens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala, Mandy and Candice at the Gardens
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Lala has finally run out of sisters and her mother. I'm guessing she'll be recruiting cousins and aunts next.

Well she finished out her day at work with me and unfortunately I couldn't make it out for this one since I still had a long shift to pull. Nettie bailed on her favoring sleep over helping with camera duty which she was going to be recruited to do, and Momo was busy riding around on with her boyfriend on his Harley. However, three good looking gals from the same genetic pool all had some nice looking tootsies.

The stats!

Candice - 26 years old, 5'7", and wears a size 8 with slender long feet

Mandy - 25 years old, 5'7", and wears a size 9 with wide feet and meaty. I really dig her feet!

Lala - 31 years old, 6', and wears a size 8 as you already know.

Candice came wearing almost the same green polish that Lala had on which kind of threw Lala for a loop. Mandy has on the dark red polish and wore gladiator style sandals. The plan is for me to get with them next time round to do the shooting to get Lala in with them. Perhaps everyone else will be able to make it at that time as well.

Here you go! The ladies:

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

There are a total of 74 pictures from this set in the image store. BHE members will be able to see this on that site next week!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! Endless possibilities with these 3 [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Holy shit! Endless possibilities with these 3 [Big Grin]

+1 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Sweet Mother of Marmaries too Hot!!! Xoxo [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy's feet...have mercy!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three very sexy ladies, with very sexy feet.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All three are very hot they look as though they are into it, I hope to see more from them. Lala is quite the recruiter.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these amazing posts. I can see a few wrist injuries on the horizon for many of the forum members here. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow perfect feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the picture with soles to sole reminds me of ying and yang. lol.
It is my fav picture.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
It is my fav picture.

That's Mandi and I. I love trying to come up with as many ways as possible to get sole to sole pictures.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
It is my fav picture.

That's Mandi and I. I love trying to come up with as many ways as possible to get sole to sole pictures.
It would've looked better with my weenis sandwiched in there... Just sayin'.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links