Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Samantha 23y/o Size 6 Feet(New Pictures Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Samantha 23y/o Size 6 Feet(New Pictures Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samantha is Back!!!!

Samantha is 1 of my favorite models that I have worked with and we have a great time every shoot.I would definitely date her in a heartbeat lol.She has small feet but her toes are really long and her soles are wide,meaty,shapely and super wrinkly.She actually has some of the most wrinkly soles out of all of the models and her feet are creamy and soft as well.

I am going to start adding her new clips tonight and make sure to check out her first 16 clips and interview on my clipstore if you haven't seen them before.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics

-  -  -
 -  -

[ July 10, 2012, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuckin' shit! The soles!!!! PERFECTION! And those toes look like they could do some damage on me [Big Grin] Great shots man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dash never fails to deliver
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow your best model to date! thank you!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my favorite pic is the last one.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really really like her soles. its crazy they her feet are so small but her soles look huge [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are indeed some fine soles.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very pretty and has great looking soles.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

So far I have added 3 clips up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's sheer perfection I tell ya! [Wink] xoxo muah!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my would you look at those soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty feet. I want to suck on those toes so bad
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

More Samantha.

So far 5 of her new clips are up.

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links