Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My foxy girlfriend (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My foxy girlfriend
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 6 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have been doing foot photography for about a year now and have been generally reserved to deviant art. I am a big fan of Wu's, and today I felt was the day to share my work with all of you. I love doing foot photography, and it is about time I bring it to the people who most appreciate it. Right now, I have 440 pictures to sort through, and I am always getting new girls to model, so I have to start somewhere.

Why not start with the sexiest girl I know? Here is my girlfriend [Big Grin] Don't hold back, let me know what you think...

-

-

-

-

-

That is just a glimpse; there is much more to come... Thank you all for your contributions, I hope you enjoy mine [Big Grin] Again, let me know what you think! [Joint]

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize there was a maximum - here's a few more [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow please post more.

wowowow

Her feet are amazing and those soles are perfect.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks! I will definitely post more soon, I have a ton of pictures to put up

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her thick soles man i hope u share a lot more of your lovely lady with us.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her taste in Polish! Awesome Pedi she's rockin' in each pic excentuating some very cute toes! Good Stuff!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics.I love all the poses and your girl is cute and has beautiful feet.It's sooooo cool when your girlfriend does foot pics for ya.Me and my girl have just started doing this.It's a load of fun.Thanks for sharing these jems. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice chunkies, I'd do 'em, no doubt. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look tasty
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wide, meaty, high arched ... three out of three!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She rocks!!!! Love to see girls having fun with our kink... More more!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Thanks everybody. Here is a general reply: Yes they are delicious, yes they stink so good, and I do her pedi's, you can thank me for her toes [Big Grin]

Here are some more - I think in order to keep things organized I am going to do pictures by shoot... Lets start with the early shoots. Keep in mind, this is pre-Rebel T3i and when I was in my foot shot infancy, but this one shoot was amazing [Smile] We wanted to do a concept shoot, and I had the idea of sleazy hotel shoot in which she overdid make-up in a cheap motel, and it came out awesome. Check em out....

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

-

-

-

-

there are more from this shoot at footartguy.deviantart.com , check em out!

Let me know what you think guys! Hope you like it! More to come..

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links