Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Julianna 18y/o Puerto Rican-Size 10 Feet(New Footjob Video Added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Julianna 18y/o Puerto Rican-Size 10 Feet(New Footjob Video Added)
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky...Id love to cream those.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

Sad to say she didn't show but fortunately I got a footjob anyway lol.

I really was craving her big stinky feet tho.She loves that I like to worship her stinky feet.

Here are more pictures.So far 4 clips are up and I am adding more clips right now.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am adding the rest of her clips tonight and tomorrow.

Her Interview is amazing.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

ahahahah nah she aint the type lol.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Pretty sexy for a BBW...thanks for sharing.

Does this girl really count as a BBW? She isn't skinny but not big enough to be a BBW to me. Maybe a tad plump, but not BBW.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Yea,she is definitely not a bbw.If she literally lost 25 pounds she would be in perfect shape.

I am adding her final clips and interview right now.
Please check them out,you will not be disappointed.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I just added Julianna's very first footjob video on my clipstore.She had guys into her feet before but never got a chance to give them a footjob.I was shocked that she was so eager to do it and that I was her first.

It was Amazing and she was so excited that she made me cum.We switched positions after a couple minutes because she actually told me that she wanted to see me cum.

She got the hang out it quickly and her feet are so meaty,thick and strong that I didn't have a chance.

We started off with a solejob and she finished me off with a toejob.Her toes are not only long but they are strong as well.Her grip was insane and I will never forget this footjob.

Please check it out.
www.clips4sale.com/39867

Thanks

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Rican girl you got me going crazy! Lovely set of peds...

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude i want to fuck her feet at my job. I hate you ddash lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude i want to fuck her feet at my job. I hate you ddash lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking jackpot, Dude.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DADY
Board Regular
Member # 44245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DADY   Author's Homepage   Email DADY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
superb feet!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links