Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Old School Picture Request-Camille (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Old School Picture Request-Camille
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone...

I saw the thread in the picture request forum for pics of the lovely, sexy and slender footed Camille, and I wanted to post what pics I have in my collection.

I do hope this is okay to do so since she has left the scene. If not, Mods feel free to delete, move or do what is appropriate with this thread.

I still think she is attractive, sexy, and has really hot feet too. I enjoyed her back story, and was disappointed when she departed but understood why too.

I am also attaching a youtube link that I found too of her showing off her sexy nylon clad feet.

Enjoy.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -

Youtube link....

http://youtu.be/Lqkr1oC2Rjs

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I loved Camille's stuff. I remember trading site banners with her for c4s back when she was active here. She was one gorgeous Irish gal. As far as I recall she quit doing this when she started a new job and left the guy she was involved with that was doing the photography. For all I know he may still be a member here.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What memories. She was beautiful. Thanks for the link and pictures.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics but sadly my favorite is missing :*(
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What incredible feet. Thank you so much for sharing.

Have to say, she was the most beautiful person too, really nice girl and very generous with her time and photos. She's a huge loss to the forum, but glad some of the new generation get to enjoy her pics now too.

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the guy she was with was her cousin...they had a relationship together
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reanimation:
the guy she was with was her cousin...they had a relationship together

Yeah, when she let that cat out of the bag was when her modeling career ended shortly thereafter.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Thanks for posting, 2swift.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Lads, its time to take a trip to Ireland and convince this beauty to come out of retirement!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Thanks FootLongSub Zero for passing those along to me.

--------------------

donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thank you do much for sharing. What is she doing in modelling retirement , she is incredible ! And such a nice girl too.

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff. One of the many reasons why I loved her was because she wore nylons in many of her pictures.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

I have not had a chance to comment on the pic additions provided by FootlongSub Zero and facilitated by LD, but Wow...thank you for your contributions to this thread about Camille.

Your recent additions showcasing her sexy self are incredible. She did so many great poses and pics that some of these I had forgotten about. She still looks fantastic!

The shower poses...phenominal!

Regards,
2swift

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links