Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Olympic Feet..(add your own if you have them) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Olympic Feet..(add your own if you have them)
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Taek. SL79...Here is a Judo and a few more Beach Volleyball.

-

-

-

-

-

-
 -

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some yummy diver's feet here
 -

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pictures are great, really haven't gotten into the Olympics. With women's beach volleyball you would think I would have.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow some great contributions!! Love the syncro & diving shots!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITLBF...Dude, great shot; I had that one locked, loaded and ready to go today...you beat me to it.
Here is my version, plus a few more from the Women's Springboard...

-

-

-

-

-

It's a shame the Trampoline Girls cover their feet
[Cry]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are brazilians:

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Thanks, Cy.
Someone mentioned Synchronized Swimming.
It's just getting started with the duets.

-

-

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

This is a good one, Cy; don't know how I missed it...great feet, great sole shot!

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
This is a good one, Cy; don't know how I missed it...great feet, great sole shot!

-

this shot is from yesterday but forgot her feet, check out that Booty! [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

^^^^ Well, that goes without saying... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Women's Soccer Team...

-

-

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Some more Gymnastics....

-

-

-

Aly Raisman...

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links