Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wrestling Gals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrestling Gals
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across an interesting photo the other day doing a TNA Knockouts search on Google so I could show a friend a picture of Velvet Sky. Well, I ended up seeing quite a bit of good shots with the girls' feet on display, including an awesome foot focused shot. Not sure how someone got it, but it's the first one below.

Patrick

Angelina Love & Madison Rayne
 -

Some more I found on the way...

Angelina Love
 -

Velvet Sky
 -

Gail Kim
 -

Torrie Wilson
 -

Maryse
 -

SoCal Val
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Nice find as usual Patrick [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First pic. especially... [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im happy that the Knockouts are gettin some attention. Great find Pat. If ur interested, Lita has some pretty good pics too.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Great find!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Love the Wrestling Chicks. Miss Elizabeth is still my all time fav!

-

-

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big fan of Velvet Sky, looks like theres a footster among the camera crew [Big Grin]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those interested, i know SoCal Val did a foot related video with Traci Brooks.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten alot of foot pictures from some of these women and am actually close with a few of them personally as well. I know that Missy Hyatt may be starting a foot website soon, and I'm trying to help convince her to get some women in wrestling involved in that as well
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
I've gotten alot of foot pictures from some of these women and am actually close with a few of them personally as well. I know that Missy Hyatt may be starting a foot website soon, and I'm trying to help convince her to get some women in wrestling involved in that as well

That would AWESOME! Missy Hyatt was phenominal back in the day and she's got some fabulous foot pics up on Wikifeet. Looks like she's obviously still got it Big Time! Mickie James did some foot fetish content back in the day. Sunny might be a candidate to get in on something like this. Shit, what's Lita up to these days? I remember that skit she did with Snitsky when they had him doing the foot fetish angle. That was so great when they had that going and then they just killed it before it really got started. I had my hopes up that it may well have been the greatest angle in wrestling history but then it just sort of faded out almost instantly. Man I wish they'd do something like that again.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk.....Missy does have hot feet [Smile] I dunno if Sunny would do it, but I can say that I've seen her feet up close & have pics/video to prove it [Wink] Just that I can't post them on public here obviously so if you want to see, feel free to PM me [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Drunk.....Missy does have hot feet [Smile] I dunno if Sunny would do it, but I can say that I've seen her feet up close & have pics/video to prove it [Wink] Just that I can't post them on public here obviously so if you want to see, feel free to PM me [Smile]

With Sunny in WWE sponsored rehab, I'd say it's unlikely, unless she bails on it and goes back to her typical drunk ways.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links