Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naomi 23y/o Size 11 Wide Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Naomi 23y/o Size 11 Wide Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Naomi again
Size 11 Wide Feet
French creole,Native American and Black
23 years old

So my buddy Naomi is back lol.Naomi is 1 of the funniest,coolest,down to earth,nice,relaxed and confident women that I have ever met.Naomi is the kind of girl that you instantly like and could hang out with any day and have fun.

I called her to see if she would do another foot shoot and she was happy to.Naomi was instantly a fan favorite and loves her feet and hearing that people love her feet as well.She literally gets complemented on her feet daily.She told me how this old Italian guy walked up to her and asked to suck on her toes.She said no but that kinda of stuff happens to her often.even women like Naomi's feet.Naomi is 6 feet and thick in a good way.She is an amazon and would be a great dominatrix.I loved Naomi's feet the first time that I ever saw them and they are definitely some of the biggest,widest and massive feet that I have seen in person.In person,it is really a thing of beauty to see especially if you are a sole man like myself.Not only does Naomi have some of the craziest soles,she also has really gorgeous long toes as well.Her toes are about 3 inches long and she takes great care of them.It is always hard to stay focused and not get excited working with her and her Big Gorgeous Feet.I think she would understand tho lol.Naomi mother wears a size 12 wide and her sisters wear a size 11 wide.I am trying to get her to send me pictures of their feet and it would be a dream come true to shoot all of their feet together.

Last shoot she said that her feet never even come close to being stinky,which was a disappointment to me.However on the day we shot she wore her running shoes and socks on a 95 degree day.Her feet didn't stink but they smelled unbelievable.Surprising her toes are really flexible to be so long.She spreaded her toes and let me smell her feet.Her feet literally take up my whole face and head lol.I could worship her feet for hours and she finds it funny and doesn't mind it at all.Like I said she is use to people being attracted to her feet.I love these new clips so much because this girl is gifted and really knows how to move her feet.Her feet literally take up the full screen and she has super deep, thick, meaty,wrinkly soles that get and keep your attention.I didn't get many pictures this time but I was able to get 15 brand new clips on Naomi soles.I now that everyone is going to love these clips and I will put them up starting tomorrow.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of long toes [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks footlongsubzero.

I am adding her new clips right now.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks

So far 5 of her new clips are up.

-  -  -

[ July 31, 2012, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where do find these women...i am relocating to yo city

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my top 10 gets fucked up every week...she is amazing

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't know what to say ddash! Everything u throw at us is DYNAMITE! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fine as hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys,I really appreciate it.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I am adding the rest of her clips tomorrow.

You have to see these huge feet in motion.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ResoLovesBigEbonyFeet
Member # 48438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ResoLovesBigEbonyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email ResoLovesBigEbonyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there Anyway I Can Have A Conversation With Her

--------------------
-Resolution

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn. it would be fun trying to swallow these pretty feet. could use these in my life [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what happened to this guy? Dude used to post AMAZING content on the regular, and then one day inexplicably vanished off the face of the Earth.... around the same time Wu passed away, IIRC

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links