Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Pics of wife! Size 7

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Pics of wife! Size 7
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was about 120ft in the air at work today when I received these pics from the wife, didn't even have to hassle her either! [Big Grin] Enjoy fellas!
 -
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummmy feet your wife has! Great post!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No hassle! She's well trained! [Big Grin]

Would you like to send her down here to Texas for a vacation away from the frozen tundra which is your backyard? I'll show her feet some of my southern hospitality.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokin' tops and great soles. Good job not getting overly excited and falling off the scaffold or whatever you were doing at 120 feet. [Laugh] Great Pics!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got yourself a cool wife man. Thanks for sharing
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovetoes1984
Board Regular
Member # 45078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovetoes1984   Email lovetoes1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky man
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint] Irie!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting off to these tops right now [Smile]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has beautiful feet. I love her red polished toenails, and her wrinkled soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comments!

And LD,only way your getting those toots near your gob is if I get LaLa AND Mrs. LD [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links