Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala Heatstroke in Texas at the Underpass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala Heatstroke in Texas at the Underpass
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking 107 in the shade in the state of Texas kids. For some reason we thought it would be smart to do a photo shoot in the heat of the afternoon around this area I found when I went on a bike ride a few days before. She got to clown around a bit on some train tracks, barbed wire fences, the middle of a lonely ranch road, and then this huge highway underpass that we finished off at with a little dirty foot worship session. When we were done we were both dripping in sweat from the heat. The picture set is up in the image store and will be available to all members on Lala's member site.

Oh, and that damn cactus... She says pull off one of the pink flowers so I can pose with it between my toes. Conniving woman knew the thing was covered in little needles which of course stuck all in my fingers when I picked it. Hurt like a bitch and of course she didn't want anything to do with it after that. Gotta remember not to trust that "innocent" smile.

At least she made it up to me with the trample footjob later on. However, I'm still finding needles...

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I probally would have got suckered into picking the flower as well. Glad you were rewarded for your efforts. Thanks for the outstanding pictures.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very creative. great leg spread across train tracks and drawn cock. vibrant colours on tbe cactus picture. keep up the great work. i get a sweat looking at those toes!!:-)
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the train tracks will give you a visual of how exactly long her legs are.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The graffiti tally whacker pic is gold! Love the way she cups the balls with one foot and plugs the blow hole with the other. There's maybe a hand full of women in the world who would be doing foot pics, spot that and even take a picture, Lala's gotta be the only one who would not only do it, but handle that spray painted vagina prober like a complete professional. The last pic worshiping those gorgeous feet of hers is a real intimate and sexy shot as well. Great Work as always. The temperature might have been reading 107 in the air but Lala's feet are clearly much hotter.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos as usual!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a gorgeous woman! Love her long legs and amazing toes and soles! She is so much fun too! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to do a bit of converting as we use celsius here down under. 107 is near 42۫C and the hottest I've ever experienced was 109۫F (just over 43۫C). You guys are probably use to the heat as I can't believe she's wearing denim [Thud] .... No way I'll be out in that heat. I'm originally born and raised in NZ where the city I come from peak temp in summer is 84.2 (29۫C) which ain't too high at all but the sticky humidity is the killing factor.

In this case, your pics is makin me feel good because it's cold as a mo'fo here at the mo' as winter still lingers. Current temp about 46۫F. Amazed her flip-flops (called "Thongs" here in Oz and "Jandals" in NZ) didn't melt and stick to the tracks [Big Grin] . Probably stick to your face LD [Tongue] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw what she wanted to wear I just shook my head. It pretty much stays up in the 100s most of the summer here and there's very little rain during that time too. I don't have a problem with the heat personally as I'll bike ride in the heat of the day however I will come back soaking in sweat head to toe. The heat is definitely not for everyone.

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete69
Board Regular
Member # 23852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete69   Email Pete69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala rules !!!!

OMG what a GODDESS

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heat was defiantly giving us some problems. I just couldn't touch anything. It was impossible for me to take my flip flops off. And I could barely sit on the ground for very long before my ass was on fire.
I enjoy the heat much more than the cold. As long as I can pull my mess of hair up I'm usually good to go.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls got sole and pretty toes

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys sure do find some great places for your photo shoots- and take damn fine advantage of them. Great photos as always!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links