Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cindy 40y/o Size 5.5 Feet(Updated)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cindy 40y/o Size 5.5 Feet(Updated)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Cindy
40 years old
Size 5.5 feet

Cindy will always be 1 of my favorite people to shoot with.She has some of the best feet that I have ever seen in person or online.This is my 3rd shoot with Cindy and there will be many more.I love Cindy personally because she is wild,crazy,cool,funny and genuinely a great person.Cindy is 1 of the first people that I ever felt really comfortable around with my foot fetish.I always laugh because she never does her hair or make up for me and my shoots.I will say that she may not be attractive at all to some but her feet and attitude definitely make up for it.She really is wild and crazy and is the kind of person that you just instantly like.

Like I said before she has some of the best feet that I have ever seen and knows how to move them as well.During our first shoot and second shoot I was hard as a rock the whole entire shoot.She is the only woman ever to have me that excited during our shoot.Her feet are already Amazing but in person,they are million times better and it is impossible not to stare and lose control when around her.The great thing is that she knows her feet are gorgeous and teases you the whole time.

The smell of Cindy's feet is something that is hard to put in words.She knows that I love stinky feet so she doesn't wash her feet or put on scented lotion when we shoot together.Her feet always have that golden slightly dirty look to them which drives me crazy.The smell of her feet is completely natural and literally fill the air in any room she is in.Now,whats weird is that they don't stink or smell disgusting,they have more of a really sweet,kinda pungent smell to them.It is her own natural smell and it is the best of both worlds.The smell alone gets me rock hard and she loves me smelling her feet.The smell is definitely a 10/10 and insanely addicting.

Now,Cindy only wears a Size 5.5 but her feet are thick,meaty,kind wide,flexible and wrinkly.She has great toes and beautiful high arches that make you go crazy when you see her in heels and barefoot.She is tied with Paige for number 1 in my books as far as feet and soles.She would kill Paige if they wore the same shoe size but Cindy is only 5'1 so it would like awkward I guess lol.As I said before this women knows how to move her feet around and really get your attention.Her clips have been some of my favorites since I met her and fans really love her feet as well.These clips are definitely the best imo and I know everyone is going to enjoy them.

I will be adding her clips late tonight or early tomorrow.

Please checkout her clips and I promise you will not be disappointed.Cindy has close to 30 other clips on my clipstore that you can checkout as well.My favorite clip ever is Cindy's Candid Stinky Soles Part 16.I can not tell you how many times I have came watching that video and whats funny is that I never make it to the end or past the 3 minute mark.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ August 07, 2012, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed bro. I've checked out your store and she is my favorite. Keep up the good work!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You find awesome milfs
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely fabulous!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy's feet are great. I love her soles wrinkles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way you described how her feet smell is awesome.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does she look like?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to put my face on those soles!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

She is not that great looking to me.Also she never does her hair and make up on my shoots for some reason lol.She is cool,crazy,wild and her personality and feet definitely make up for it.

I am adding her clips right now.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn near perfect feet, and a great description of the smell.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks footjoyboy

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

-  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ILUVFEET315
Board Regular
Member # 4424

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ILUVFEET315   Author's Homepage   Email ILUVFEET315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrry nice!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks.

I am adding more clips today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links