Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala Ballbusting and Trample (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala Ballbusting and Trample
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this was a new adventure for the both of us. I'm a fan of pleasure rather than pain. Seems though that Lala found she enjoys inflicting the pain over giving the pleasure. She was ALL to enthusiastic about doing this request. Perhaps for a bit of revenge for taking her out in the Texas summer heat to do picture shoots, taking too long to get done in a FJ, owning a Nikon rather than a Canon. Whatever it was she was as giddy as a school girl and my balls were on the line.

Momo was there as well and we gave her camera duty. She acted concerned for my welfare at first, but she was a Dom back in the day so she quickly changed her tune and started laughing, and giving Lala too many words of encouragement. Things like, "while he's down you should get him spread eagle and continue kicking him." Yeah, thanks.

Well Lala did drop me twice with kicks in her high heels which made her tower over me at 6'3" and she followed up with a bare foot trample. Momo shot stills of her trampling me in the heels. I was pretty much spent, sweating profusely and even at one point my ears were ringing. However, that didn't stop Lala from doing a little dance and clapping her hands. ...yeah what a pal. Well afterwards we did have a FJ session so no permanent damage was done. In fact I came harder than ever probably after it!

Buy the clip and support the "Save the Balls" fund.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caps and the aftermath of getting a little heel action on the chest. Luckily she wasn't going for breaking skin.

-  -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was too much fun......can we do it again? Please please please! [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want i can try it with you [Smile]
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
This was too much fun......can we do it again? Please please please! [Nut Kick]

I don't know why I can't say no to you... I'm guessing you want to break in the boots next. [Hop] [Hop] <=== that represents my balls wanting to escape from any future session of BB. [Laugh]

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice peep toe heels. man that is harsh. I dont get it. It hurts when we men get kicked in the nuts. I wonder if any man has been hospitalised doing this.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You my friend, just got a swift kick to the dick.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Juke Box Jivin' Jesus! That was GREAT!!! Best 8 Bucks I ever spent right there. What made it even cooler was knowing the bit of a back story that went into Lala and LeDaemon making this clip. Her excitement about getting it done and his nervous sort of apprehension. You could see it in both of them in the clip which was really cool. Big thanks for putting this one together as Lala seems like a naturally gifted ballbuster for sure. Her amazing legs look lethal and awesome in this clip. I would love to have a chance to test myself with the challenge of enduring whatever she was in the mood to dish out. The last kick she delivers is a total money shot. She was setting up a couple of sort of running/take an extra stride into it kicks toward the end there and LD was lucky he flinched his way out of the full impact. haha. Then she got playfully pissed which was cute as hell, and like all girls who do ballbusting she couldn't help but start with the faints. My wife gets quite the laugh out of when I flinch from a fake kick and it didn't take long for Lala to start using that tactic on LD. Then when he finally let his guard down just long enough, boom she floored him with a beauty.

Big Kudos to you LD for manning up and stepping outside of your comfort zone to try something new. I'm glad you survived and got rewarded with a great trample and footjob for being such a good sport. If ya's plan on doing any more ballbusting, I can tell you, the more you do it, the greater your tolorance will become. A good tactic is if she kinda challenges you. I know even when I'm almost paralizied with the pain from a good shot, all the wife's gotta do is kinda taunt me, with a remark like "Oh don't be a pussy...what's a matter you can't take it" as she taps her foot or wiggles her toes playfully at face level while I'm down. Usually that's all it takes for me to get back up and keep pushing the envalope and before you know it, you're doing shit that would seem physically fucking impossible when you first started. If Lala's truly into it and enjoys it, she's definatly the type of Goddess that could easily convert you into a fan of this kinda thing I would guess. You mentioned cumming harder than ever in the post busting footjob and I can also attest to that. Almost all the ballbusting sessions my wife and I do serves as a source of foreplay for some of the most intense fucking ever when the power exchange flips back and I'm in the driver's seat "getting even" and givin' her a good pounding with the ol' Apple Headed Pussy Penetrator. She also likes to do it when it's that time of the month and usually those ones she's extra mean in the busting session but then extra nice with a footjob paypack like some kind of Bi-Polar Angel.

Love the choice of footwear with the sexy peep toe heels and the way Lala seamlessly transitions into the trample portion of the clip is the best part. Her tops are so gorgeous and to seem prancing around on your torso and then stepping on up to let you have a mouthful of the awesome was totally sexy the way she did that. It was cool too that normally a person sort of displays a little bit of strain when on the reciving end of a fullweight chest trample but you had this great sort of sense of relief in your body language that the busting was over and then once she walked up and gave you a mouthful of toes it was like you knew things were about to take a turn for the better. haha. Great Stuff.

Lala your giggles and lil mimicks of the pain were priceless. Love the way you seemed to be genuinely enjoying yourself and the way you can transition from busting to trample to worship to a footjob is the kind of thing only a true Foot Goddess who totally gets it and is as down with the whole ordeal as we are can pull off so perfectly. You're an amazing woman with a level of Beauty equaled only by how genuinely fuckin' cool and awesome you seem to be attitude and personality wise. Fuckin' Deadly Girl. You Rock!

That was an awesome clip. Oh and props to Momo as well. Those pics were hotter than a $2 Pistol. A whole lot of enviable positions at play here. Especially this one:

-

That's Sexy as Fuck right there. Great Post. Great Pics. Even Better Clip! Thanks again to both of you for taking a request made originally kind of half joking/throwing it out there and doing it up to the max and exceeding all possible expectations. That was phenominal. Thanks for being a good sport LeDaemon and taking it like a trooper and Lala, well thanks for being you, Amazing in everything you do with gorgeous feet, great execution and a fun loving attitude that makes your content so easy to get into and that much better to enjoy. You're one of a kind girl. Totally Stunning and Cool as can Be!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

24-7 that flinching at the end was out of sheer terror. [Laugh] She kept backing up to do that little run hop before a kick and I moved and she'd hit me in the leg. Finally it came to closing my eyes on the last one so I wouldn't see it coming and then BAM I hit the ground after it and was done. The ultimate irony of it all was she told me she had wore those same shoes to church that morning. Maybe this was my punishment for not attending a service in almost 30 years. [Laugh]

The trample side of things is what I enjoy. In the clip after she kicks off those shoes and does the barefoot walk all over me I felt quite a bit better. Not everyone's cup 'o tea for sure. Can't say I didn't give it the old college try though.

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did well Sir and were rewarded handsomely with a fabulous trample/worship/foojob that hadda make it all worth while. Great stuff.

Lala went to Church that morning in those heels?? Haha, that's halarious. [Laugh] Holy shit, that girl kills me. I never would have pegged her for the church going type but that's super cool though. I don't really go to chruch anymore save for the odd time, maybe a holiday or something, not nearly as much as I should for sure. I think however if I rolled into a Sunday morning service and found myself seated next to Lala in one of those pews, after pinching myself to make sure I hadn't died and went to heaven and that shit was actually real in that moment, I'd be sure to become a far more regular attendee as it would appear she's the sort of Angel that could answer all of one's prayers.

Love her little foot waive goodbye at the end of the clip too. She's so adorable, yet so deviously and devilishly dangerous when using those sweet & sexy tootsies as weapons. I think I'll say a little prayer right now that someday the stars are aligned and the circumstances fall into place in such a way that I may be lucky enough to meet her in person and experience some of the sort of action that went down in that awesome, awesome, awesome clip.

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I think it will be a little while before we do another bb clip. I'm more interested in toying around with more trampling. I want to make another cock box again for clips but she says that creeps her out. Her words were "penises shouldn't just be lying around on the floor." If I built it she'd probably do it though. [Laugh]

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

haha. Worked for Kevin Costner. Go for it!

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very good point by lala." penises shouldnt just be lying around"
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two are too much fun.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. Why would anyone want to get kicked in the balls? You might pass out from the pain and end up in the hospital.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links