Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Lady Steph's Purple Patterned Pantyhose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Lady Steph's Purple Patterned Pantyhose
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Steph and I tend to shoot the shit when we get together. It usually involves her busting my balls (figuratively & sometimes literally too). Of course, I give it back to her. Anyhow, while we were talking photos and exchanging banter, she pulled out a pair of purple patterned pantyhose (wow, tongue twister). I told her to bring them down with her since I never shot her with pantyhose, much less, shot anyone with a patterned pair for the site.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Did she bust you in them?

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah, enough with the ballbusting. How is she with the epic footjobs?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look fun...wonder what a fj would feel like....
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just adore Lady Steph! Just wish I could see her toes better is all. [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk_24-7 - In them... no. LOL

LeDaemon - Lala bust you up yesterday or something? LOL... Just because she owns yours doesn't mean others can't talk about it.

fj8585 - I hear it's quite nice.

moldy - Her toes are her trademark, but with these stockings they never came off in the set. Was going for something different - something people request sometimes that I don't do much of.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've heard the same...heard that rock/paper/scissors clip was her best work..looks like he really enjoyed himself
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links