Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nettie and her size 5's visit downtown (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nettie and her size 5's visit downtown
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nettie and I were working out a time to get together this week to have a fun solo photo shoot and decided that downtown would be fun to visit. Picked her up before noon so that we wouldn't be out in the unforgiving Texas heat. However, it was already almost 90 outside even though the sky was overcast. Not to worry, we're natives to this area and a little heat and humidity couldn't stop something as important as this!

We hit the landmark Water Gardens and then walked through the area stopping to do quick shoots at different little businesses. Went into the local big book retailer and screwed around a bit in there. While going up the escalator another patron heading down saw me squatting down shooting Nettie while we were riding. A few minutes later while we were over looking for a few props at the "Sex and Relationships" section he had gone back upstairs and approached us. Didn't ask about what we were doing, but was wanting to know about the camera I was using. I told him a little bit about the hardware, but I think he was really wanting to check Nettie out as she was looking really cute with her great gams and her black nail polish in those tight shorts.

We finished up the shoot at the rooftop of a nearby parking garage. I picked up the tab for lunch afterwards and Nettie said to give her a call again Friday if I wanted to get together again. I believe the correct answer to that would be "Yes!"

There's 110 pictures in the set at the image store and it will soon be on the member site!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Gotta love a size 5! She's totally cute!

Hell yeah! Gorgeous toes too!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexii!!!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safar85
Loyal Member
Member # 36947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for safar85   Email safar85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love your legs
Posts: 50 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you are having fun!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent her the link to this after I had posted it and I'm happy to see that the Wu's gang is heaping some love on her with the comments. She had a good time doing the shoot and said she is excited to do some more. Bad thing is her job may be needing her to work tomorrow so it may be a while before we can get together again as I leave out of town in a few days myself. If its meant to be it will happen! [Wu]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sneaky sniff at the library pic. Slipped that one under the radar like a pro I bet. Great pics all around!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundance Square! Recognize that Barnes & Noble instantly. Love Nettie and the shots....good work as usual
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why you don't try a solejob with her feet? [Smile]
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics of nettie. love pic 3 and 5. wasnt nettie expecting?. great work cant wait to see more
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAN I LOVE NETTIE!

Petite curvy girls are the very best.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a nice cutie with those feet! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate you for this... [Mad]

-

Not really....Nettie is HOT! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sole shot [Mmm]
 -

Uhhhhh... so LD... How was the book? [Tongue]
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links