Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala goes to the lake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala goes to the lake
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With everything that has been going on I had almost forgotten about our trip to the lake. Well, the man made reservoir that we use as an excuse for a lake here in Texas. We packed a cooler full of drinks. His and her's beer, water, and teas along with the sunscreen and hit the road. It was late in the afternoon when we arrived and once we found a spot to set up Lala and I drank our respective swill and got to "work."

This set Lala had her silver nail polish which she was wearing for the "Trample Footjob" clip we shot afterwards when we got back to her place that evening. Her new bright neon color sandals look really great in contrast to her tan feet and legs in this one. And then spraying on the oil... say mmmmm!

This is also up in the image store now and will soon be on the BHE member site!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a free 6 minute clip we shot the day of the ball busting clip I posted a few days ago. A fan request for Lala to measure her height and other vital statistics. We had just finished a photo shoot downtown and were about to head home when we decided to do this at an old closed down warehouse loading dock. This was done just for fun and you get to see how LeDaemon looks more like a little friggen kid standing next to Lala who towers over him at about 6'3" in her high heels. Oh the humanity!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6MYgZOcVJk&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set at the lake. I love Lala's Back tattoo, that's some serious fuckin' art she's rocking there on her back. When she says she goes all in on things she wasn't kidding. No lil run of the mill tramp stamp, she's got an epic, full color major detailed masterpiece on the go there. Nice work. That last pic is my favorite. Love the pose and the mischievous smile with the full effect of those ultra sexy legs and flawless and phenominal tootsies. They're all great photos and sexy shots but that last one is especially gorgeous and in my estimation the absolute best of the bunch.

Loved the clip too. The banter between you two is priceless. Someone should give you a reality show on the life network or something. It's sure beat the hell out of most of the garbage they put on there these days. The shot of her towering over you at the end struck me funny. I immediately thought of Bud and Kelly Bundy for some reason. haha. Similar type banter and physics but with the family aspect replaced with the foot fetish aspect for a modern day twist on the type of classic and halarious sitcom tv nowdays is sorley lacking. I know I'd watch. You two Rock!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely fantastic pics. Lala you have a fine figure. Keep up the good work. Alway love seeing your post.(apart from ball busting.Wrong wrong wrong)
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely fantastic pics. Lala you have a fine figure. Keep up the good work. Alway love seeing your post.(apart from ball busting.Wrong wrong wrong)
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing hotter than Lala's feet is Lala's feet all oiled up. Wow that's hot. Cute sandals too! Great work once again you two.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

lala you stated u like cheese in the you tube clip. have an idea how about cheese crushing set. hmm thinking about maybe not a good idea.what do think.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
lala you stated u like cheese in the you tube clip. have an idea how about cheese crushing set. hmm thinking about maybe not a good idea.what do think.

I was giving her a hard time because she hadn't eaten all friggen day long and was going to carry along a box of "Cheesits" with her to eat. I ended up guilting her into eating something a little more substantial.

Oh yeah, ball busting was not something I want to revisit anytime in the near future.

I can see the aspect of the Kelly and Bud Bundy bit of the relationship. Lots of bickering and harping on each other all the time. Mostly in good fun! [Laugh]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top notch shots of Lala there. Loving the toe shot with the flip flops and the stacked soles the most.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AS ALWAYS, TOERIFFIC!!!! Those sexy long toes are just great!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links